Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake Discs & Pads

luna985

AAaahhhh,

My 2001 corolla 1.4 has just failed MOT on Discs. I am at a loss here, I wasnt expecting it to fail for a start :crybaby:

But now I need new front Discs and Pads (apparently they are badly scored and marked on the insides - havent had chance to look yet though).

The upshot is that I need to find somewhere reasonably cheap either in Leeds/Yorkshire or Mail Order to replace my discs/pads. :help:

Can anyone suggest anywhere suitable :unsure:

And if anyone can get to Harrogate and fancies earning some cash in hand this saturday fitting them drop me a reply!

Cheers people. :rolleyes:

AAaahhhh,

My 2001 corolla 1.4 has just failed MOT on Discs.  I am at a loss here, I wasnt expecting it to fail for a start  :crybaby:

But now I need new front Discs and Pads (apparently they are badly scored and marked on the insides - havent had chance to look yet though).

The upshot is that I need to find somewhere reasonably cheap either in Leeds/Yorkshire or Mail Order to replace my discs/pads.  :help:

Can anyone suggest anywhere suitable  :unsure:

And if anyone can get to Harrogate and fancies earning some cash in hand this saturday fitting them drop me a reply!

Cheers people.  :rolleyes:

Go Gold, then ring Red Dot direct. You'll get 30% discount off performance brake discs and they work out cheaper than Toyota ones :thumbsup:

If you get some I could give you a hand this week or next week but it would have to be after work as I'm away at the weekend.

Mentioned it to my Girlfriend yesterday and she told me that she will only feel happy getting the job done at a garage. I told her its wasted money so she offered to pay!! :lol:

Thanks for the advice though.

No problem. It's a fairly easy job, shouldn't take a garage more than an hour labour.

I've done every car I've owned myself, plus my sisters Yaris :D

Joe

I did my 1990 corolla last car I owned but 'er indoors is a bit panickey about the thought of it.

Yet I am still allowed to rewire our house - crazy!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links