Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quote Me Happy...

TheNissanMan

Can't believe I'm posting this as have just renewed my insurance and thought I was going to get stung...

I had the Liverpool & Victoria insurance with business mileage that wouldn't change if you modded the car (excluding engine size change)...

They stopped offering the policy last year !!

Renewed on same policy with full business use for £357 fully comp...

It went up £20 but with that price and the fact I know I want to mod the car, I'm one happy bunny :D

well Norwich Union Direct have never quoted me happy..... in fact, they refuse to quote me full stop....  :rolleyes:

Me too and probably for exactly the same reason - two no fault accidents in the last 3 years... Oh well, its their loss :rolleyes:

Actually, Ryan that's about what I pay for my Yaris T3 D-4D and 18,000 miles social and commuting - lucky sod :)

A

Norwich Union have always quoted me crappy, also i'd like to kill the stupid fool in the advert who moonwalks in his socks around the kitchen :angry::lol:

Norwich Union have always quoted me crappy, also i'd like to kill the stupid fool in the advert who moonwalks in his socks around the kitchen :angry:  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I have a hatchback and i want you to quote me happy, wish that was all you needed in real life to get a quote <_<

Can't grumble though at £500 with all mods declared with UK & European breakdown cover plus 60 days free in Europe fully comp plus legal cover :D

Norwich Union have always quoted me crappy, also i'd like to kill the stupid fool in the advert who moonwalks in his socks around the kitchen :angry:  :lol:

I have a hatchback and i want you to quote me happy, wish that was all you needed in real life to get a quote <_<

Can't grumble though at £500 with all mods declared with UK & European breakdown cover plus 60 days free in Europe fully comp plus legal cover :D

Tell them its green thatd knock some money off.

Im paying 1300 but i crashed, so been hunting quotes earlier and got a quote for 900quid with crash declared on elephant :unsure:

stillhave to pay for mods tho, going to try liverpool victoria later on

Yeah thats why they managed to quote him happy..... he drives "a hatchback", he has no mods, no points, no accidents, no extra drivers - just "a hatchback"

Surely it'd be more realistic if he rang up and said "Its a 1998 Vauxhall Corsa Trip 1.0, 3 doors, registration R123 ABC, got three points on my licence, had 2 accidents last year and its got a spoiler and additional rims - no extra drivers - can you quote me happy?"

"No sir, you've had an accident in the past 3 years, good day"

That'd be funny as! :lol::lol:

Join the queue. I've never had an accident or any points, been driving for 20 years, & I've passed my Advanced test; but they wouldn't even quote me for the Boxster. That advert makes me want to throw something at the TV.

I have a real dislike for Norwich Union/Norwich Union Direct as I had the (mis)fortune to talk to them when I used to work on Third Party claims at work and the staff either have an attitude problem & get moody when you ask them things/have a very thick Indian Accent which isnt helped when they dont speak loudly or clearly or even slowly and you are always kept on hold!

Rant over.....

Bunch of lyin sods at norwich union. Rang 'em up to get an insurance quote on a tubby and they said you havt be 21. Rang 'em up a few months later and..

ME: said i'm 21. now quote me happy...

THEM: Err sorry we can't..

ME: Why...

THEM: ...You have to be 25...

ME: Thats not what you said a few months ago...

THEM: I'm sorry, goodbye.

Freakin eejits! Oh and this was after the April policy changes that i rang up!

-Z

Thats with norwich union?

Dam i will have to start looking about for when i have to renew

jerry!!