Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tinting Companies

JT

does anyone know any good window tinting companies in the north west area? i want to take it to a place specifically for it - i don't trust getting something like that done at home, while u wait. also, i don't want it to have those white areas around the edge of the heater element on the back window :D

is it still the case that you can go as dark as you like on the back windows, but the fronts need to let 75% light through?

hi,

had my cts windows tinted last week, 20% charcoal from b/post back and matching sunstrip... looks great.. well impressed. :drool:

could not have front door windows tinted as they come standard at 80% tint. even the lightest tint would of made them illegal (less than 70%) ...

it cost me £199 with 5yr gaurantee. its worth it, brings out the thunder grey paint a treat. :drool:

ive got some pics on my pc, but aint got a clue how to post them on ere.

:thumbsup: bert

hi,

had my cts windows tinted last week, 20% charcoal from b/post back and matching sunstrip... looks great.. well impressed. :drool:

could not have front door windows tinted as they come standard at 80% tint. even the lightest tint would of made them illegal (less than 70%) ...

it cost me £199 with 5yr gaurantee. its worth it, brings out the thunder grey paint a treat.  :drool:

Use imageshack:

http://www.imageshack.us/index.php

hi,

it cost me £199 with 5yr gaurantee. its worth it, brings out the thunder grey paint a treat.  :drool:

Use imageshack:

http://www.imageshack.us/index.php

tried that website just...

my internet security keeps detecting trojan horse :wacko:

Hi JT think very carefully b4 tinting the back screen cos I heard it knakers the heating elements up if you decide to take the tinting film off :)

thanks every1 :thumbsup:

all of you who've had tints put on - have you had any bother from the police? ideally, i'd like it quite dark. i don't mind it being a bit lighter at the front, but i don't want it to look as if there's no tint on there

thanks every1  :thumbsup:

all of you who've had tints put on - have you had any bother from the police? ideally, i'd like it quite dark. i don't mind it being a bit lighter at the front, but i don't want it to look as if there's no tint on there

When i had mine put on it was legal to have tints on the front, since the law has changed i pop the windows down when i see a police car and touch wood i haven't been stopped yet :thumbsup:

lol

i am a bit worried about that though. do you think it would look chavvish with tints?

corolla1.jpg

the only difference from that pic is that it has red calipers now

If just the backs were done it would as it just wouldn't look right but if you went for limo on the back and light smoke on the front it wouldn't as you have the black & white theme going on :yes:

lol

i am a bit worried about that though. do you think it would look chavvish with tints?

corolla1.jpg

the only difference from that pic is that it has red calipers now

It's not a 'chav-mobile' to begin with so I'd say go for it, but I'd only put a light tint all round....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links