Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Washed, Waxed And Brake Bells Ready To Go!

zebidi

removed life size pics.

you were asked nicel;y twice by two different mods.

sorry, just getting round to figuring picassa lol

sorry guys! :group-cuddles:

dsc025140uq.th.jpg

dsc025121qr.th.jpg

Edited by zebidi

looking very smart :thumbsup: also pics are a tad big, would recomend resizin for furture reference or just place a 56k warning in title

Could you delete these pix and re-size them to around 600 pixels width please. :thumbsup:

Bootiful car mate, looks really nice! Not to keen on your choice of landscape in the last pic though!! :thumbsup:

The bonnet decal looks alright to, very differnet and unique!! Congrats!

Nice and clean under the hood mate - Id recommend the braided hoses as a simple and cheap mod.

will do when it runs in a bit more and i feel like the original ones have been stretched. then I willf eel the benefit. :)

Thanks all for comments, im not sure how to resize them. I thought about taking the pics in a smaller res though. Also got megan manifold sat in my room, awaiting O2 simulators, then de-cat.

Don't want to slam it more because i hit my chassis on this mega stone bump the other day and i nearly cried. besides when coming out of some multi storeys the front bumper catches and its :crybaby:

Thank god it hasnt done any damage yet.

thanks again peeps! will continue to keep it nice and spangly!!

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

Mate, go and get yourself a free download of Picassa from Google clicky!

You can then resize pics easily with no loss of quality. It's a nice program for other things too!

Very slick indeed :P  lovin the way u turned the battery sideways to make all that extra room for the pod filter. :D

most of us have done that mike, i did it to my last one was quite tight with the HKS filter tho, got a nice direct cold feed now, :D

how loud is the nur spec exhaust? very tidy wee motor

to be honest mate, if ur after bassy dont get it. the nur spec growls only when in high revs. gives a little burble at low revs. !Removed! good on motorways and such as it doesnt drone. It's not gonna get you noticed as much as some but i like it anyway. Maybe it will sound better with de-cat.

im looking to get a hiper muffler anyway soon. something that isn't the blasted JASMA spec as that is the gayest thing!!