Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Model Report For Imported Toyota Vitz 1.0 Needed

Dan21

Hi

I have recently imported a 2000 Toyota Vitz (Yaris) from Japan and I'm trying to get hold of a Model report for it, so I can get it through an ESVA without having to put it through an expensive noise and emissions test. Can anybody help??

Full details of the car as follows:

July 2000 Toyota Vitz, 1.0 vvti, automatic (Chassis no SCP10-5043863)

If anybody has a model report that I can rent or can point me in the right direction, I would be extremely grateful.

Regards,

Dan

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have recently imported a 2000 Toyota Vitz (Yaris) from Japan and I'm trying to get hold of a Model report for it, so I can get it through an ESVA without having to put it through an expensive noise and emissions test. Can anybody help??

Full details of the car as follows:

July 2000 Toyota Vitz, 1.0 vvti, automatic (Chassis no SCP10-5043863)

If anybody has a model report that I can rent or can point me in the right direction, I would be extremely grateful.

Regards,

Dan

If you send an application for registration to VOSA for the car, They will send you back some information with all the testing stations and model reports.

I doubt you will be able to get one for this model though, as they are very rare, Unless ur importing a prius, lucida, calica, hilux etc model reports are hard to get hold of, because they dont exist.

Have you had quotes for the tests? Like just under £2000?

The rules in ireland are different though.....

cheers,

Kamran

If you send an application for registration to VOSA for the car, They will send you back some information with all the testing stations and model reports.

I doubt you will be able to get one for this model though, as they are very rare, Unless ur importing a prius, lucida, calica, hilux etc model reports are hard to get hold of, because they dont exist.

Have you had quotes for the tests? Like just under £2000?

The rules in ireland are different though.....

cheers,

Kamran

Have you tried

www.modelreports.com

- don't know if they do it but why not ask? I got my report on my 02 Estima from them. Sorry to ask this, but were you advised that you would need a model report to register the car here? If nobody has produced one then I'm afaid you've got a bit of a problem on your hands! I do hope that's not the case though.

• 3 months later...

Hi friends,

Would you like to get Japanese cars cheaper??

If you would, we help you purchase cars on Yahoo Japan Auction and

export them from Japan to your country!!

Please email us with a simple sentence, and you can receive a fully described email from us soon.

Email: carexp_eq@bonjineigo.com

Cheers,

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links