Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japshow Finale

Ken

Hi mate

I've left it too late to send a SAE for a club pass, so is it possible to attend the show stand if we turn up on the day? It'll be me with my Corolla and my mate Ian with his Yaris T-Sport.

Hope this is ok. See you on the day anyway.

Take care

Dan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supercharged V8

• Ken

• jaxx

• MSC_Kev

got my pass today! the prep has already started yesterday with a total interior clean (even emptied my ashtray) today its a damn good clean and then the Tcut colour magic goes on (my faded red paint looks real good after some) then layers and layers of autoglym extra gloss. really looking forward to meeting some of you guys/gals ive been trying to get to a meet since day one but my work involves working every weekend with very few exeptions (exept this one, yay!) it will be a mamoth drive in the early hours of sun morning but im sure it will be worth it.

Bring it on!

bangin i finally get to see your G6R. got gag now.

ken dont suppose we could pay on the gate then come and find ya to get a parking pass????

you gagger. all the way from devon ay g6aargh, gonna be quite a mission. santa pod is the way forward though. hope to see you there

Great my passes turned up! Anyone else looking to turn up early to beat the sign on queue? I was thinking before 8am, that way beat the public (car clubs get to go in at 7am)

Those that haven't got a pass either try and blag your way on or pm Jaxx for his mobile number and he will walk down and hand the pass to you :thumbsup:

Rob, as you enter the club area have a chat to the steward and say a few of our members haven't received their pass so any chance of just letting them through as i can't be ubikd walking back all the time ;)

Jaxx mate, given it looks like i'll be one of the first there, can you let me know where out pitch is? or will the stewards be able to direct me from the gates?

Rob i might go to this ill txt you on sat, if i do go ill probably end up meeting you at the services..

It all depends on tommorow :)

Jaxx mate, given it looks like i'll be one of the first there, can you let me know where out pitch is? or will the stewards be able to direct me from the gates?

show em your pass and they send you off in the right direction fella

I will see you guys at some point tomorrow afternoon. I have another event I need to attend in the morning.

I think I have an IMOC pass - need to get into work to check if it's there - don't know how that's going to happen on a Saturday though... :ph34r:

Ok, managed to drum up some more Soarers to come along, hope its ok to park up with you guys? Two of them don't have club passes though, will try and blag it on the gates. So as well as two V8s, we'll have two tuned up Twin Turbos, both are which are going to race...

ill float by with another memeber with his '2 he came the pod with me before had the sleepy eye kit and was at jae got the huge supra rims on it

one of my best mates was involved in a car accident on fri nite i have been at the hospital since then, he died from terrible injuries this afternoon. i am physically emotionally and mentally shattered, i cant come sorry.

Oh god im really sorry to hear that! :(

I think coming to a show is the last thing on your mind, no need to apologise!

really sorry for your loss

T x

Oh man thats bad news. So sorry to here this mate. :(

jerry!!