Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japshow Finale

Ken

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supercharged V8

• Ken

• jaxx

• MSC_Kev

Hi All

I've just registered on the site, so a newbie here but a regular over at www.toyotaimportsforum.co.uk

My car is a rare Supercharged Soarer V8, the work was only done recently so now I'm itching to put it down the strip. But I don't just want to go for that, you have to make a day of it right? So I thought it would be nice to pitch in with you other Toyota enthusiasts!

If its ok with you guys I'd like to join you all at Japshow with my Dad Stuart, he runs another Soarer V8. Mind if I send off for some club passes?

Good to meet you all :cheers:

Thanks guys. SAE sent, look forward to meeting you all there!

For those planning on doing some runs on the strip, do you know if you park up with the club first, or drive straight to the sign on office to get your band, then join the fire up queue? Never done this before...

Gonna send my SAE today be warned my car may look out of place on the club stand as ive had a bad two weeks and managed to take perfecly good paintwork and managed to scratch my car up like a goodun (AAAArgh) which when added up to my faded red/pink paint makes it look a bit "ruff" up close.

Gonna send my SAE today be warned my car may look out of place on the club stand as ive had a bad two weeks and managed to take perfecly good paintwork and managed to scratch my car up like a goodun (AAAArgh) which when added up to my faded red/pink paint makes it look a bit "ruff" up close.

As you will find out TOC is about the person not the state of the car mate but hurry up with the SAE as they are going to be posted out on monday :thumbsup:

For those planning on doing some runs on the strip, do you know if you park up with the club first, or drive straight to the sign on office to get your band, then join the fire up queue? Never done this before...

Aim to get their for 8.30am, park up on the clubstand and walk to the signing on office which will open about 9 but their will already be que waiting to sign on but not so large so you wouldn't get signed on, DON'T forget your driving liscence though ;)

Ok thanks Ken. Gates open at 7am for club stands though, so was thinking of getting there earlier. What time will you be there? No point me turning up early if the organiser isn't there I guess.

Also once you've signed on, do you then join the queue in the fireup lane?

Ok thanks Ken. Gates open at 7am for club stands though, so was thinking of getting there earlier. What time will you be there? No point me turning up early if the organiser isn't there I guess.

Also once you've signed on, do you then join the queue in the fireup lane?

Unfortunatly i can't make it as i'm off to be a godfather at my nephew's christening :crybaby: , Rob aka Jaxx is organising the clubstand parking :thumbsup:

Aim to get there between 8 to 8.30 and you'll be spot on, sign on and then go back for your car asap and join the que as it get's pretty big at the show :yes:

we are doomed as far as kens told me, see the convoy post

ooh

ill have a VERY LIMITED number of passes on the day, so if anyones failed to send off an SAE, bring your car and come and find me and then ill give you said pass so you can get on the stand :yes:

and i mean LIMITED!

ooh

ill have a VERY LIMITED number of passes on the day, so if anyones failed to send off an SAE, bring your car and come and find me and then ill give you said pass so you can get on the stand :yes:

and i mean LIMITED!

jaxx, you might be getting a text message from me on saturday....

ooh

and i mean LIMITED!

Can you confirm you recieved my SAE? It was sent about 24th of September.

Name on SAE is Kev Challis

ta

Kev :)

ooh

and i mean LIMITED!

Can you confirm you recieved my SAE? It was sent about 24th of September.

Name on SAE is Kev Challis

ta

Kev :)

Steve has them all Kev so i can't tell you whose have arrived or not, all i do know is they are getting posted out tomorrow :yes:

Rob, if you do get stuck with the ammount of passes take them off the people that aren't running the strip as once on the stand their will be no need for them to move their car ;)

you got it ken! S V8 ill be there somewhere around half 8 mate

Got mine through today, thanks very much :thumbsup:

All I need to do now is put the car back together which includes rear spoiler, skirts and both bumpers from having them re-sprayed.

Kev :bye:

got my pass today :D

car just needs a good clean before the show.

so ill see you all on sunday :thumbsup:

Not got mine yet, guess the post is quicker up the midlands than to London :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links