Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Shape Mr2

Penelope Pitstop

PP,

Re Porsche - sorry mixed you up with someone else who said they were going to look at one; and I had replied to them about that on the day you joined.

Re hairdresser comments - I believe both CFC1 and I were arguing that you shouldn't stereotype - people, cars, occupations, sexuality whatever. Hence the tongue in cheek comment. Absolutely no insult intended. :D

T

T600....i have mailed to pics to that e.mail adress ..dont know whos it is ? Is it yours? Oh i will have to go now and cut someones hair....LOL.........only jokin.....I am in work 2morrow and i am goin out on the razz tomorrow night coz its me birfday tomorrow........

Yep that was one of my many email addresses. I've PM'd you the links so you can post them. Looks great. I'm sure they will generate some responses :D

I have today purchased my own plate with my name on it...how cool.......i will post some updated pics as well when new plate goes on it

To t600  i am going to put those pics on tonight ...weh hey!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new plate, we need piccys :yes: :D

Just wait. I've seen them. Should get a few responses from the lads. :D

......and what does that mean........LOL....I will start a new thread about 9 oclock....what title should i call it???

Just raising their antici.......................................pation levels. :D

I would think 'Pics of My Mk3 MR2' would be fine.

Tony

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links