Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sold My Gt ..... Brought A Gt4 :d

adamgt

Hi

Just sold my Celica GT ond brought an M reg GT4 WRC edition in silver. The GT4 is an absolute monster compared to the GT!! I cant belive the difference!

My GT4 has a full ss exhaust system, K&N ind kit, boost guage, elec boost control and dump valve!

I love it :yes::yes::yes:

Hello mate

Glad that you are enjoying you new ride mate. You cant beat the 3SGTE engine :thumbsup: It's a cracking engine :thumbsup: Just make sure that you check the oil level regularly ;) And do oil changes every 3 to 4 thousand miles.

jerry!!

Its not fair :P

I would love to have a GT4 :ph34r: ssshhhhhhh :P or at least be able to drive one to feel the differenece in the power compared to the GT-R.

Will have to learn to drive manual first :eek:

Anyone wanna teach me :D

But good luck with the new car mate. :thumbsup:

Thats topic title should win the understatement of the year award. :D

Congratulations Adam. Welcome to the wonderful world of GT4 ownership. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Note to HG5..... Get it sorted girl. :lol:

Dak hun... the best things come to those who wait, in a couple of years I am pretty sure I will have one. :thumbsup:

Don't believe ya.......... :lol:

Couple of PIX to prove the new car exists will be fine.......... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D Nice one fella......im still hunting for that endangered beasty aka gen 5 gt4 in same colour as mine....might have to goto the Isle of Wight with hurrendous amounts of cash and bribe a Toc member to part with his beasty :drool: :D :P

:D Nice one fella......im still hunting for that endangered beasty aka gen 5 gt4 in same colour as mine....might have to goto the Isle of Wight with hurrendous amounts of cash and bribe a Toc member to part with his beasty :drool:  :D  :P

I wasn`t aware that they had printed THAT MUCH money. :P :P :thumbsup:

Ok pics will be on here asap!

Looking at it from the outside it looks facory standard apart from the big exhaust.

:thumbsup:

Thats the best way for them to look.. Don`t want to draw unnecessary attention to yourself in what is basically a guided missile. :lol:

I'd like to think im the reason hes got the gT4 now :P as i got my starlet GT n it was faster than his celica gt ill have to bring on my mods to catch up again now :eek: da :censor: hippy :lol:

I'd like to think im the reason hes got the gT4 now :P as i got my starlet GT n it was faster than his celica gt  ill have to bring on my mods to catch up again now :eek: da :censor: hippy  :lol:

So i guess you know him then? Hey welcome to the club as well mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

yea :D only had my starlet a month now. he came to veiw it with me.

I didn't think to register on this site but i been on the "toyotaownersclub.co.uk" since i got it.

cheers for the welcome :D

Stick around mate :thumbsup: You will find that this is a very additive site ;)

jerry!!

Hey banox! Get off our celica forum with your starlet!! LOL only joking. Its a fast little car for a 1.3.

Main reason for buying a GT4 was that i always wanted one but didnt think i could get insured (being 21 with only 1yr NCB). Now i know i can get insured fully comp for £1,128 i just have to have one!

Dont worry martin longbow i will get some batteries for my camera and put some pics on today! :thumbsup:

when im 21 with 2years no claims (touch wood) my supra twin turbo will kick ***** :D

!Removed! nice lookin Ad ill be round your house ina bit to !Removed! a look:P but you wont have read this by then i dnt think :cacker:

Yeh thanks to those that let the pic's up

Least got an idea how it's lookin

I do like that front beefy look, think it is lookin good

Enjoy mate