Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Update

minidoughty

A few people asked before to post a picture and review about this item from eBay so thought I would, as i have just fitted it on my car.

TRD (logo) voltage charge stabilizer/condenser:

voltage.jpg

Well it looks shiney :thumbsup:

Bought for £30 off eBay good looking product wasn't really expecting much. Performance-wise no major gains or losses. but a few little things, radio "background noise" gone :thumbsup: , dip in power whe AC is on has been reduced :thumbsup: , and probably my imagination but a little smoother (but did reset ECU aswell).

As to buy it or not? up to you, probably would see more gains on a more modded car.

And before anyone says, I will be cleaning the engine bay soon :thumbsup:

Yeah fairly easy, dont use the brackets they give you though, I used an old piece of metal and put a hole in it to make the bracket. Use one of the screws provided and they seem to fit the pre-tapped whole that is already in the car, in the postion shown. then the connection wires just slot in between the nut and bolt on your Battery.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links