Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday Funny

~Rach~

Two women are walking home after a girlie night out. They are very drunk and the walk home is taking some time due to their intoxicated state.

Eventually, they find themselves desperate for a wee. At that particular moment, they are passing a church and decide to go

behind the headstones in the graveyard. As they finish they both realise they have nothing to "freshen up" with so the first woman decides to use her knickers and then throw them away.

The second woman is wearing very expensive underwear and is reluctant to lose them, when she notices a new grave nearby with lots of fresh flowers, amongst which is a very lavish bouquet with a thick soft ribbon. "Just the job!" she decides and without another thought, duly drags the bouquet over and uses the ribbon to dry herself. Their task is completed, the women continue staggering home.

Next morning, the husband of the first woman phones the husband of the second. "We need to keep eye on our wives. Mine came home with no knickers on last night".

"You think you've got problems" exclaims the second husband. "My wife came home last night with a card stuck up her ar*e that said, "We'll Never Forget You - From All the lads at the Fire Station".

Brilliant :P

Two nuns climbing over the Convent wall, after hours. First one says "This makes me feel like a commando" The other replies " Me too. But where would we get one at this hour of night?"