Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Good At Sociology?

breezer

Really really really need help.

I got a resit test tomorow because i failed the first one by 1 mark <_<

And iv been thinking of leaving uni so havent really been wanting to revise. But i come to revise today, as i usually do, and the only notes i dont have on my PC are for this test. And i cant find any of my sociology work at all.

I need to get 40%, so since theres 10 questions at 10% each im only gona answer 5/6 thoroughly.

Iv answered 2 so far, and can answer another one. Questions i need help on are:

1)Give 5 characteristics of the sociological imagination

2) Give 3 points for and 3 points against the idea that sociology can be scientific

3) Write briefly on difference between nature and culture

4) Natural explanation for i) intelligence ii) motherhood iii) gender v) race

Sociological explanation for i) intelligence ii) motherhood iii) gender v) race

5) In what way is gender important sociologically.

These are some questions i wouldnt mind some info on. I really hate sociology, im doing a sport course and i never thought id have to do this. I cant remember anything about this as well because it was in the first semester :( Thanks in any advance

PS. Iv tried google and it sucks!

I could try and help, my first year of psychology had sociology modules in it, but all my books and notes are at home and I'm not!

If you dont get the help you need before 5pm then I can help this evening.....

thanks!! iv answered most of a 3rd question! il probably still be going by then because i hate soc and dont know anything :(

Damn dude I started reading this post with good intentions to help ya out.

But a few words into question 1 my head started to hurt...

Also brought back memories of A-Level Psych in which we studied some Sociology as DA did... Ah good times, did sod all bak then, still do sod all, wa-hey :D

-Z

sorry about that! i attempted a different question instead of one i was really stuck on ! im hopefully answering 6 with great detail and the rest which i know nothing about im hoping to get a few marks here and there! Iv guesstimated what id get for each at the bare minimum and it came to around 45 marks out of 100! which is good enough for me because i need 40!

exam in 40 minutes, i better get going! thanks all :)

thanks all!

finished about an hour ago! i answered a few extra questions than planned. some of the stuff i put down just doesnt make sense haha! i can see me resitting that again!

nevermind dude - over now but im sure u did ok

i hated sociology :lol: altho i do find it usefull still, didnt think i would wheni took it at college but its helped my uni course a few times with essays and stuff