Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Ring Trip

Ken

tegan... can take your own car... just got to be confident on your own on the other side of the road for 400odd miles

Okies im taking the beast! It will be a learning experience for me , best get some new tyres on her though! :yes:

Rob, just pop Tegan in the middle of the convoy ;)

Yes treat me gently guys! First time driving on wrong side of road :unsure:

Im sure ill be fine! Might have to invest in some sat nav before then aswell though! them one way systems were a nightmare! :wacko:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Leeky

• LORD_ED

Top Posters In This Topic

I need six foot height clearance for the Lux. I haven't bought the trailer yet, but going round corners wont be a problem, because the wheels aren't at the back of the trailer, it'll follow my car quite tightly!

Just don't forget I'll need two spaces in the car park. Also, I'll probably meet you all in Koblenz, I don't suppose the others would be very happy doing 100km/h on the Autobahns! :(

will be in no rush mate, thats the point of the convoy :)

i take it im doing the northern run ken?

I need six foot height clearance for the Lux. I haven't bought the trailer yet, but going round corners wont be a problem, because the wheels aren't at the back of the trailer, it'll follow my car quite tightly!

Just don't forget I'll need two spaces in the car park. Also, I'll probably meet you all in Koblenz, I don't suppose the others would be very happy doing 100km/h on the Autobahns! :(

will be in no rush mate, thats the point of the convoy :)

i take it im doing the northern run ken?

Definately no rush as you dock at 8am Euro time and you are leading the northern run Rob, i'll lead the southern one :thumbsup:

Tegan, i'm hopefully going to get us in at the Mercure as i don't fancy that one way system either ;)

Nice one Ken  im so excited already! Only got to wait about seven months! :D

Had to post it up this early as the savings for northerners at the mo is rather large ;)

Team Envy and the Jarrow Massive! will be there as usual!

Gaz.

Canny like! Will the soop be there? or will it be the yaris again? :D :hokus-pokus:

Team Envy and the Jarrow Massive! will be there as usual!

Gaz.

Canny like! Will the soop be there? or will it be the yaris again? :D :hokus-pokus:

I for one want to see the vertex! :drool:

the Vertex is seriously P.I.M.P. and suits Gaz to the ground :D

nice to have you lot along :D

the Vertex is seriously P.I.M.P. and suits Gaz to the ground :D

nice to have you lot along :D

After the little drive for the starter motor i'm claiming first pax lap Gaz :D :D :D

Oh <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s...

Count me in as a Northerner! Will just be the second slowest car there after Sean's Hilux ;)

Alan

get a &#33;Removed&#33; passport this time!

Im spinning out - thought you didnt need a passport to go to another european country?

Best renew mine then! :unsure:

Im spinning out - thought you didnt need a passport to go to another european country?

Yep best do! They gave our passports a good going over when we were heading back to Blighty from the 'Ring. :thumbsup:

Yep best do! They gave our passports a good going over when we were heading back to Blighty from the 'Ring. :thumbsup:

Was gonna renew it just in case - but since all countries joined the euro im sure i heard that passport wasnt needed - just photo ID ? Confused me :wacko:

p.s you coming again caz?

Oh yeah Lexus will be there, I am sure Kevin will have the Supra this time around, no more serious mods planned! :P

Form an orderly que for laps (I can take 3 at a time ;) )

See if we can give the ring taxi a run for it's money ;)

Gaz.

Oh <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s...

Count me in as a Northerner! Will just be the second slowest car there after Sean's Hilux ;)

Alan

Gotta love that swear filter!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You will surprise a few people Alan no doubt and now that you are onboard we can get some cabins booked for the northern section as it is dirt cheap at the mo :D

Currently the price for 4 people with 4 cars sharing a inside 4 berth cabin is £280, so that's £70 each :hokus-pokus: I can't get a discount on that price so this is how it is going to work.

In the first post i have slotted you into cabins, cabin 1 & 2 can be booked now, cabin 3 is waiting for 1 more to join and for Sean to get his trailer so he can measure it.

Gaz, can you book youselfs & the Jarrow massive in please :thumbsup:

Rob, can you send Alan & Michael a pm with your address for them to send you a cheque for £70 to. Alan & Michael, when you send Rob the cheque can you add a letter with your name, address, age, car model & registration number in please as Rob will need that when he phones up to make the booking.

Rob, when the cheques are clear can you book the cabin asap please as the longer you leave it could maybe see a possible price rise and i don't want that to happen ;)

okay coaky blokey!

70notes, onion bargain

and alan dont worry, fastest car round the ring when we first went was a yaris sr :lol:

Mmm a Yaris SR you say? Funny that, I have one of those!!

Tegan - Yep I'll be there! Just got to finalise a few things and see what car I'll be in. ;)

Mmm a Yaris SR you say? Funny that, I have one of those!!

Tegan - Yep I'll be there! Just got to finalise a few things and see what car I'll be in. ;)

helped that the driver already had 60-70 laps under his belt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links