Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toc Ring Trip

Ken

Well have a good un chaps 'n chapettes...

I cant commit yet.. so im just going to give it a miss and go the year after.. :(

Ive not got a car yet and cant be sure what im going to be doing at the time of the trip. Lot of changes going on... :ph34r:

Anyway.. have a good 'un as im sure you will do.. and i'll be there the year after! :yes:

Also give me a chance to get to know my car a fair bit better before taking it to the track.. *when i get one obviously :yes::thumbsup:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Leeky

• LORD_ED

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s...

Count me in as a Northerner! Will just be the second slowest car there after Sean's Hilux ;)

Alan

Thats fightin talk! You know the lux was 185bhp as standard, before it was modified :D

The only reason I'm not going over 60mph is for the trailer, it's only got toy tyres on it :eek:

Ken, overall length when hitched should be approx 9m :o

my best mate may well be up for it, got to wait for him to get back from the isle of white to give him a full rundown though

and chris... dont be a gimp and get your name down! :lol:

u should get cheque by end of next week

ace :thumbsup:

ken ive semi-updated the first post... ill let you finalise it....

got alans cheque in the most today, top bombing

Wow! That's impressive - I only posted it yesterday afternoon...

:thumbsup:

A

PS 185bhp on a Hilux chassis... :eek:

got my dunlop slicks ready to go

Road legal i hope :yes:

by then ill have 2 sets of wheel sthe 17s, road legal and the 18s so un road legal its funny, can u use slicks at nur?

by then ill have 2 sets of wheel sthe 17s, road legal and the 18s so un road legal its funny, can u use slicks at nur?

No.

No.

lol that told u :lol:

I wouldnt take slicks anyway:

A ) Becuase it's not a race

B ) Incase it rains...

.....Which by the way is highly likely :fear:

how soon do you want the cash?? not in work atm, maybe in a few weeks.

18th Oct is the deadline (@ the current prices)... as it states on the opening post. :thumbsup:

I'd like to be put down for this aswell please, and Ive got another car that wants to come along too, might have another one too but I'll keep the thread updated :)

so thats 2 for the southern convoy.

Strewth 25 peeps already :D

All added :thumbsup:

(Rob can you find out about your mate asap so cabin 4 can be booked ;) )

I'd like to be put down for this aswell please, and Ive got another car that wants to come along too, might have another one too but I'll keep the thread updated :)

so thats 2 for the southern convoy.

Looks like the car is goign for a return trip ehh.. you will have an ace time mate.. just a shame i cant make it next year.. :crybaby:

Look after her Dan.. :thumbsup:

cant we just book the ring for the weekend :lol:

ken, heard from him last nite, he gets back from work in the isles of white on thursday and has got to clear it with the significant other of he can go or not :lol:

ill know friday!

cant we just book the ring for the weekend :lol:

ken, heard from him last nite, he gets back from work in the isles of white on thursday and has got to clear it with the significant other of he can go or not :lol:

ill know friday!

All change for cabin 4 as Sean's missus has decided to go so they are having cabin 4 on their own so i've deleted a couple of posts.

Rob can you let me know on friday so cabin 5 can be booked as we are 1 short but if someone else come's in before then then the place will go to them.