Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Ring Trip

Ken

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Leeky

• LORD_ED

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo can i come :P

(Yes put my name down please!)

Yep :thumbsup:

In cabin 5 their's Chris Canavan, Earpl, Mr Bump & Chyownster so you may as well just meet up and hand over the money to whoever you decide to book your cabin :yes:

I don't think I've missed anything but am I right in thinking its just the northern people that have booked so far? If I need to have then how do I go about doing so please :) sorry If I have missed the info elsewhere in these posts.

I don't think I've missed anything but am I right in thinking its just the northern people that have booked so far? If I need to have then how do I go about doing so please :) sorry If I have missed the info elsewhere in these posts.

Just the Northerner's are booking their ferry for now, we'll be doing our's very soon :thumbsup:

ok nice one ken, I'll wait to read the info :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance for somebody to come and just watch?? I might still be in UK at this time (or may extend my stay to go to the ring) Which means I may need to shotgun a ride with somebody :P Unless the southern ferry is leaving from Dover...

EDIT: Just seen that the ferry does leave from Dover...which means I can get to dover in about 10 minutes, as i'll be in Folkestone. Just if somebody could possibly take me the rest of the trip??

sure someone will have a seat mate :yes:

had a few do it before, just pay your share on juice

Right I have just come off the phone to P&O. I have booked two rooms one for me and Nadine (Girlfriend) + 2 others (Maybe Jaxx & Tegan not sure) and another room for Rob (Envy Mechanic) and his son + his friend. :thumbsup:

Not sure on what cars we are taking we will have to sort that nearer the time. :bookworm:

Kevin

Not sure on what cars we are taking we will have to sort that nearer the time. :bookworm:

Kevin

You have booked cars in though Kev? :unsure:

Heres another Northerner that popping along for the trip of a lifetime (well almost). Really looking forward to this. I'll be bringing my youngest son along with me and possibly my eldest lad will be joining us in his MR2 along with a mate of his.

Cheers Dale

Heres another Northerner that popping along for the trip of a lifetime (well almost). Really looking forward to this. I'll be bringing my youngest son along with me and possibly my eldest lad will be joining us in his MR2 along with a mate of his.

Cheers Dale

Glad you could make it Dale :thumbsup:

Southern Crew, i still waiting on all the timetable's for next year to come out but have been promised they will be in the next 2 week's so we will be booking our ferry as soon as they are all up :yes:

ken do you have to book in the type of car???? might have sold mine by then, thinking of an old skool evoII for the trip..... but like i said im not sure if i have to sell the car yet?

chris i did have to book the type of car and reg. but i dont see why i cant change it

Nice one Chris and it cost's nothing to change the car detail's at a later date :thumbsup:

Genius! :thumbsup:

Thanks Tegan and Rob!

A

No probs alan- best part is the way they booked it - accomdation and one car under my name and you guys only have a car pass - so be nice to me otherwise youll be sleeping on the plank m'hearty! :arrgg-matey: :D

:eek: whatever you say ma'am...

:P

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links