• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaveSR

• Tegan

• sotal

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

At last somebody is taking some action!

Just means loads of panic buying though!

I dont panic buy......those who do are :censor: !

Stupid people with no brains 'Oh no were gonna die with out any food because there is no petrol, lets by 10 loaves of bread and lots of milk!'

I say we fool them by telling them to jump of tall buildings because there's petrol on the way down.....there just like sheep!

Followers and not leaders!

****RANT OVER!****

I wont be panic buying anything, we get our shopping delivered by Tesco so I'm not sure how it will affect that though?

I dont need to panic buy fuel as mine lasts for a month anyway, but Rich needs to fill up weekly,. otherwise he cant get to work so if there's no diesel....well he cant work!

Luckily I stockpile food as well - plenty of soup in our house! :lol::lol:

great :s

personally, im sticking to supermarket fuel, and my village shop :)

not going to any big named stations, as they seem to be worse!

Hopefully the queues wont start just yet, my car's in the bodyshop until Friday :crybaby:

Any idea how long the queues were on for last time (as in how many days did they last in total, not how long did it take to get petrol when you had to queue)?

Hopefully the queues wont start just yet, my car's in the bodyshop until Friday  :crybaby:

Any idea how long the queues were on for last time (as in how many days did they last in total, not how long did it take to get petrol when you had to queue)?

Lasted for around a week last time......queues between 5-30mins. But this time alot of garages near me are now open 24 hours so i'll be going there at 3:30am after looking at this site :P !

i wont be panic buying (although car is on empty now) - it gives me a great excuse not to go to work! :afro:

Erm yeah cant come in today got no petrol - not a lot they could say to that! :lol: :D

Just been past my local garage and they are out at one pump already and the forecourt was very busy!

Cant believe it - they better still have some tomorow as my petrol light is on! :(

oh sorry blonde moment!

i assume everyone is panic buying- there were plenty of people at the station and it should be quiet at that station at the moment as the road is blocked around it !

After seeing that i thought i better go fill up tonight but even if i filled the tank im still gonna have to fill it again before next wednesday so im gonna have to face the que's anyway so i left it!

Like i say its just another excuse for me to be late for work or not go at all! :lol:

After seeing that i thought i better go fill up tonight but even if i filled the tank im still gonna have to fill it again before next wednesday so im gonna have to face the que's anyway so i left it!

Like i say its just another excuse for me to be late for work or not go at all! :lol:

Make a stand and go and get petrol when you need it, not because you think that there isn't going to be any left!

People!

This is how the situaition gets 110% far worst than it should be :ffs: !