Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flash Car Wash Things

jaxx

just found one of these in the garage (think its my brothers) and i thought, what the hey, cant harm in trying.

didnt have the official flash cleaning stuff so i filled it with my regular wash and wax stuff, much ignoring the huge, WARNING - NOT USING OFFICIAL FLASH *BLAH* WILL DAMAGE THE UNIT *BLAH* right ho....!

first stage, huge stream of water to blast off loose dirt, so far so good...

second stage, 'loose' spray of water and cleaning stuff, this was magic, the flash thing in one hand and sponge in the other, able to scrub away all over the car with the sponge constantly wet and a nice plume of FRESH water and wash fluid to hand! no need for a slop bucket with the water getting increasingly dirty! then back to water jet to wash suds off...

third stage, 'auto-dry' rubbish really in concept, but the water comes out in a mega fine mist through a purifier, and when you live somewhere where the water is as hard as a Tungsten-Carbide statue of Vinnie Jones this was superb! no streaks, spots, or water marks, a quick dash with the chamois and ive got a red car again! :hokus-pokus:

ill use this everytime now and i wouldnt doubt you can use any product in it, wouldnt like to use the flash stuff as i bet its just glorified dish washing crap, the purifier needs replacing every 10 washes aswell depending how hard and full of impuritys the water supply is, but im darn impressed

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4/5 cos me feet got quite wet :lol:

I use a Karcher pressure washer to keep the flow of water... soo, is it worth buying this flash toy just for the water purifier?

well 'wash and wax' is ok for a quick fix, but never gets things shiney shiney

i actually use stuff that i have no idea what its called, only available to valeters through the trade, lucky my best mates missus is the rep for the autofactors that sells it! :D so i get a gallon for about 3 quid and it absolutely waltzes any overpriced cack from autoglym, meguires etc...

I use a Karcher pressure washer to keep the flow of water... soo, is it worth buying this flash toy just for the water purifier?

for the purifier and the mixer doodah id recommend it, as i say better than a bucket that slowly turns into a mud puddle

well 'wash and wax' is ok for a quick fix, but never gets things shiney shiney

i actually use stuff that i have no idea what its called, only available to valeters through the trade, lucky my best mates missus is the rep for the autofactors that sells it! :D so i get a gallon for about 3 quid and it absolutely waltzes any overpriced cack from autoglym, meguires etc...

Can i have some, traffic film remover as well :D:D:D

Please? please?

hmm dunno, i only get it as a 'mates' thing :unsure:

and i can get TFR by the tanker load :P

Thats just lazy.... MR2s are tiny and easy to clean anyway!!

they do work better with the propper shampoo cos no leathering req just use the autodry rinse and leave. 10 mins later ya cars dry and streak free.

by the way i hate wash&wax cos it always makes me windscreen smeary as hell

Thats just lazy.... MR2s are tiny and easy to clean anyway!!

:o I spent four hours cleaning my wench the other night! Legs hurt like hell afterwards aswell! - bare in mind mine is even smaller than mk2! :unsure: :D

they do work better with the propper shampoo cos no leathering req just use the autodry rinse and leave. 10 mins later ya cars dry and streak free.

by the way i hate wash&wax cos it always makes me windscreen smeary as hell

to be honest my glass is spotless! its normally all smeary and horrible and i get bad reflection! but his has cured it, must be the autodry purified stuff.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links