Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bye Bye Mr2

houston

the blokes coming to pick it up on sat, gonna give it one last good clean before he gets here cos hes got a 6-7 hr drive back home!!!

so once more for old times sake!

020920050032rd.jpg

now i have a question, im a gold member and want to pass this on to the new owner, how do i do this, is it just a case of giving him the card?

i feel ya pain bro...

My car will be going tomorrow... :crybaby:

Cant help you with the gold question.. your best bet is sending a pm to Steve...or McNally..

If it makes you both feel any better (probably not), I'll be looking at a Tubby on sat with a view to buying it. Fingers crossed she'll be a gooden!!

If it makes you both feel any better (probably not), I'll be looking at a Tubby on sat with a view to buying it. Fingers crossed she'll be a gooden!!

shutup... :P

shutup... :P

LOL

B*****D, but i hope its agood un for ya as well, awesome cars, maybe again in the future ill get another 2!

In the photo's I've seen of it, it looks like it's blood red! Did they make it in blood/darkred or will that just be a bad quality photo??

if it doesnt look pink or orange then its probably been resprayed :P

On average, Id say probably a people carrier.

lol!

well... looking to get a JDM spec new gen previa v6 200bhp 4x4 when i can evetually get my grubby mits on one!

I what to get myself a nice Skyline when i get rid of my 2, but i recon i have got a couple of years to wait for the pleasure, as im only 23, so will need to be atleat 25 for insurance i recon.

Defo an R33, but GTS / GTR ..... which ever i can afford !

im tyring to comprimise a little for practicality and expense im looking for a ITR... :yes:

im moving onto a turbo

ok, a 306 TURBO diesel, but its to help my lass to learn to drive, and for me to save some money for a mortgage, been lookin into them and it could become a canny cheap little project car as well, surprising what you can get out of the td lumps