Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Odometer To Miles From Km

jimmymr2turbo

i have a jap import mr2 turbo and my odometer is still in km and i want to change it to miles and my speedo only goes up to 110mph so i need to change it over does anyone know where i can get this done and how much it will cost roughly

cheers

i have a jap import mr2 turbo and my odometer is still in km and i want to change it to miles and my speedo only goes up to 110mph so i need to change it over does anyone know where i can get this done and how much it will cost roughly

cheers

Shame you don't have a yaris as you only have to press the mph/km button :P !

cheers

Shame you don't have a yaris as you only have to press the mph/km button :P !

Not true on japanese imports :P

that was very helpful dave... :rolleyes:

With regards to the issue at hand, just a couple of things to make you aware off..

If you have P/S you need to ensure that when you chnge your dials.. that it is done properly as the P/S is speed sensitive.. so when your doing 80mph for example.. (if setup incorrectly) your car could still think its doing 80kph and the P/S will be a lot lighter! which is not good at speed!

Another thing is to have some kind of proof of the milage before you change it as you will need that to help you sell the car on. :thumbsup: