Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Spotting!

DaveSR

Well as the missus had the day of work we went to IKEA in Wednesbury (J9 M6) .....my part of the bargan of going was that I could go to Currys and PC World!

Anyway after hours in IKEA, we made the short drive to Currys and spotted this in the car park:

th_DSC00230.jpg

Rear Lexus lights and with those stickers it must be possible to tell if its anybodys from here! Also parked in the Disabled Bay!

If not oh well......I have more to tell!

On my way back I decided to pop into the new Toyota garage in Nuneaton and parked next to this:

th_DSC00231.jpg

I thought it was KnightRiders because of the stickers it had on it........but whilst talking to one of the guys in the dealership I found out that it was the car that you could go out and test drive, next time I go im gonna test it!

Anyway when I was there got talking to some of the guys there and asked if I could get some cheap parts......also promoted the site to some other guy to, telling them about the yaris's @ Santa Pod! They sounded very impressed!

So hopefully TOC should be getting a few new members from Toyota Nuneaton :thumbsup:

And I should get some NICE DISCOUNT B) !

But its LISTERS Dave! No way as good as Farmer & Carlisle Leicester!! :thumbsup:

I've found out why the lady at our vets likes me so much - because shes a Yaris owner too - when I took Alfie, I parked Kaori behind hers and she said "Yaris owner?" and I replied "Yaris owner!" and she said, "Me too, thats my green one!" Hers is a P1 in Island Green, they look very fetching together actually! Who says blue and green should not be seen! :lol:

There is also an 05 plate black T-Spirit that I've noticed hanging around the village too - I credit myself of course!

I even had a guy come up to me while I was washing her ages ago asking me questions about them and saying his wife wants one! :thumbsup: Maybe hers is the black T-Spirit, because that is the model I recommended, of course! :thumbsup:

i know the guy who owns the red one, he works at the listers volkswagen next door i had to tell him how to fit a headunit, he tried telling me its chipped ITS NOT, its lowered on TTE springs tinted and ive modified the airbox,

and they know me very well there as ive shouted at them alot for their poor service, the guy who picked me up tocollect my car was great tho,

On my way back I decided to pop into the new Toyota garage in Nuneaton and parked next to this:

th_DSC00231.jpg

I thought it was KnightRiders because of the stickers it had on it........but whilst talking to one of the guys in the dealership I found out that it was the car that you could go out and test drive, next time I go im gonna test it!

They had a T-Sport to test drive?? Everytime I've been to my dealer I have never seen one there apart from the one in the Showroom on display..

I'd love to have a drive of a P2 T-Sport, but then if I did I'd want one even more than I do now :unsure:

just wanna say that i saw the red one at the MK cruise on sunday, so i went over and talked to him, and he said he knows u Lee... and he said that it's on tein coilovers?? it's really low!! doesnt looks like it's just on TTE springs

Ray

i will keep an eye out for you Nuneaton lot, i used to live in Stockingford area. moved to Cov now... :thumbsup:

I'd love to have a drive of a P2 T-Sport, but then if I did I'd want one even more than I do now  :unsure:

Blue...i know where there is a nice P2 black t-sport you can buy :rolleyes:

1 carefull lady owner :D :lol::lol:

DAVE- you should have said you were in the area as i'm only round the corner from wednesbury ...we could have had a mini meet :group-cuddles:

that guy said its on toyota springs to mee and all ive got too do is pop my head under to see what its lowered on, seems alright but doesnt back his lies up very well,

Outside school theres a gold p1 gs with a spoiler, at school theres a silver p1, a red p2 and a grey colour collection p2, all look nice!

back on subject of yaris spotting i see a red p1 TS and to silver (sorry thunder grey) p1 TS round Basingstoke, anyone on here?

back on subject of yaris spotting i see a red p1 TS and to silver (sorry thunder grey) p1 TS round Basingstoke, anyone on here?

I can secondly confirm the sighting of a thunder grey P1 TS in Basingstoke.

I can secondly confirm the sighting of a thunder grey P1 TS in Basingstoke.

could have been me, when and where and did it have any mods

that would have been about 2/3 weeks ago on a saturday near the shopping center, no mods. but at the time was driving my girlfriends car, so didn't want to look like a tool waving for no reason!!! :thumbsup:

not me then, i only go there when i have to (for work) mondays to fridays. Theres a few around there though, they all ignore me though :crybaby:

I go yaris spotting everyday! :lol: There are plenty on the forecourt at work! :lol:

I dont see many "modded" yari around! Except earpls when we meet the occasional sunday. There is a gold cdx with a spoiler i keep seeing though! <_<

I mainly see mr2's :( jaxx, tegan, and jappy's occasionly!