Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Preliminary Idea.... Adverts In My Back Window

cookci

right i dont want to ruin my car or anything silly but i want to advertise (providing i go ahead with the idea) a pc repair business on my car.

any ideas how much or where i could go to do it?

no idea on cost but keep it simple and it would look alright,

big letters for the company name/description and smaller letters for the number... i reckon all white or all silver :thumbsup:

If i were u i wouldnt do it :o

I think he means use your car as an advertising hoarding... I cant see a problem with it. I think it would be a bad idea to put anything too permanent on it. But mag signs or vinyl on the window would be ok i reckon. :yes:

oh yeah, sorry, i just assumed you meant on the back window :rolleyes:

definately get it there, you can get graphics made up and they're always easily removable :thumbsup:

If it's for your business you have to tell your insurance company as it counts as business use all the time or something. White Van men have to payt nearly double if they have there company plastered on the side :(

Anyone know a good place to get vinyl done that would stick on an office door???

If it's for your business you have to tell your insurance company as it counts as business use all the time or something. White Van men have to payt nearly double if they have there company plastered on the side :(

Anyone know a good place to get vinyl done that would stick on an office door???

there are lots of sign writing firms that can do decals now, as its just a case of put the design into a pc and it comes out on a sheet of plastic and is easily stuck onto your vehicle or office door and easily removed so try www.yell.co.uk.

signwriters

1st website says it's a private server and that I must disconnect straight away. 2nd website brings up a page, but the shop doesn't seem to do anything :(

try bold signs at bottom of lime kiln (everyone who doesnt live in stoke now furiously scratching heads)

by the way sotal i am white van man and my van is lettered and pictured up and i certainly DONT pay double 4 it.

:eek:

by the way sotal i am white van man

are you admitting you can't drive :lol: :P

Just kidding - I'll give them a try on Lime Kiln, it's just down the road from my house :D .

My uncle just set up a business as a handyman and bought a new van and then was looking for insurance - that's when he found out about the quote being alot more if he had writing on his van