Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo In Max Power

97paseo

Theres a very nice Paseo in Max this month, it's not often you get a mag feature on a Seo! It's in Malta, lots of custom work including a roll cage! I want one!!! :D

How would any of us sophisticated beings know what was in Maxpower. We are all too busy reading GQ and Horse & Hound. And then we would nip out for a spot of grouse shooting and Polo with a few Pimms.

Ya Ya Ya, pass the cucumber sandwich Jeeves old chap.

:lol: Point taken, I'm gonna have to buy it though if its got a Seo in it!!! :D

just got to say my cars in revs this month OK it is only a small pic in the corner of Evolutions advert but my cars in well nearly all of my car actually just back end showing off exhausts

Yeah ive seen that car, it looks very nice.

In fact. i think i pointed it out to you!!! :thumbsup:

Good sight, well recommended!

Theres a very nice Paseo in Max this month, it's not often you get a mag feature on a Seo! It's in Malta, lots of custom work including a roll cage! I want one!!! :D

Ive just seen the paseo in max power very nice! :thumbsup:

Yea its ok isn't it!

For anyone who's interested, X-Racing have e-mailed me & said they are making that front bumper for the 2nd Generation Paseo!! :thumbsup:

Might have to start saving as thats the best front I've seen on a Seo.

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE JUST STOP READING MAXPOWER.......

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE JUST STOP READING MAXPOWER.......

:lol: Sorry! But you NEVER see a Paseo in a magazine! Had to buy it.... :ph34r:

Fair play my friend.

The concelation is that by including a Paseo, that is one less page that they can stick go-carts on. :P :P :P

Paseo 1, Nova 0.

• 4 weeks later...

olis paseo has been in max and fast car as well not as a full feature just from a cruise and pics from a show was a few months back

Yea I know :thumbsup: seems to pop up all over the place!

That Maltese Seo was the nicest looking one I've seen. B)

Hi all, my name is Andrew and im from Nottingham. although i dont own a car at the mo im intending to get a 2Gen Paseo for my 1st car :P i couldnt help but notice the topic as i brought the max power mag the other week and i noticed the car init aswell and i thought to myself :censor: i got to get me one of them with the body kit :P

well heres the pic of the seo every one is dying to see apart from the peeps who have seen it already, but to the people who havent. Take precautions you dont foam in your pants :lol:

Dream%20Paseo.JPG:thumbsup:

Hi Andrew - welcome to TOC. The Paseo boys are probably at JAE still but they will be well chuffed you are joining their ranks.......

Your pictures are not showing up.........

Visit TOC everyday mate and stay in touch with the goos and info.

Check out GOLD MEMBERSHIP information and you could well benefit from mad discounts in the future....

Gordy......

sorry about that i was editing my post back and forth trying to get my sig right and every thing :lol: ..but i think its ok now and you should be able to see it now :thumbsup:

i hope you like it

can you see my sig and avatar ? or is it just the pic of the car which is not loading :(

im hosting the pic on image station...let me try swapping it to another host

Just the imagestation logo and message about trying to view from outside image station appears

I hope you can see it now gordypix now ive changed host's ;) ive also re-directed my Sig and Avatar aswell....well anyway i hope it works this time :ffs: just let me know if it still insnt working for you and ill just send you the pic

Nothing appearing mate..........Anyone help here.......