Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Steering Wheel

boundsw

I am after a sports steering wheel to replace my REV1 tubbys stock wheel, which im sure has been stolen from a bus or articulated lorry !!! :P

I have been looking on eBay for Momo wheels etc etc, but there are so many sizes ?

Does anyone know what sizes momo do, and what size is the stock REV 1 wheel, so i can guestimate how much smaller i want !

Cheers ! :thumbsup:

**OT** let me know how you get on with fitting it if you do get one

my repeater cancel stopped working :(

330mm! its quite small, and i cant see much off the dash anymore :lol:

but its superb now for chucking round corners, can get some proper elbow leverage in rather than tying to steer the number10 down the highstreet :lol:

its one of the eBay option copys things 'dynamic' or somat like that, superb quality for how much i paid for it :D

I've got a MOMO wheel on mine too. Went for the same size as stock.

My indicator cancel works fine :P

Joe

*runs away to giggle and be smug*

think its the boss it must be, think ill get the momo one seems the best bet, thing is i cant figure out how it works, thought a mechanical lug would be somewhere?

yeah :yes: think that must be the problem, posted on the OC as Mo told me others have had the problem, dunno if its my fault yet though, never swapped a wheel till now :rolleyes:

Alway use the original MOMO hub. Your indicators will keep working fine. We have them in stock for all Rev's

If you would have your steeringwheel a bit closer to you install our quick release hub also :D It's also a great anti-theft system :P :D

If anyone know how I can get some pics posted let me know.....

JPMR2

Just upgraded mine, so long as you have the M' series, they should fit the standard momo boss. Only thing different is the bolts they give you. either mines been drilled or the threads wrong.

Just a quick pic here for all interested, cost me £70 which i thought wasnt bad to say you can get others like this one for£150 odd.

Steering Wheel

Interior looks mint all over mate.... nice !

Thanksor the pics, I recon im gonna go with one of these or the one jaxx has as the momo one is well too dear !!

Alway use the original MOMO hub. Your indicators will keep working fine. We have them in stock for all Rev's

If you would have your steeringwheel a bit closer to you install our quick release hub also  :D  It's also a great anti-theft system  :P  :D

If anyone know how I can get some pics posted let me know.....

JPMR2

Didn't tell us you had gone Gold yesterday at your house :D

Didn't get back to the Hotel till 1 am :unsure: Had to be at the Ferry at 6.50 am :crybaby: (Good job Rik Made sure we left the Country! :D )

Posting pic's is easy :thumbsup:

When you enter your post, at the top you will see "IMG" on the Code Buttons

You use that, you have to host them first I use Uploadit it's free to use :thumbsup:Just make sure they are not to big and paste them onto the "IMG" Link.

Paul

Jaxx, before you go spending any more money, I found with my MKI there's a little green disc with two nipples on it that when was out of alignment (say 90degrees clockwise) the indicators didn't re-set. I turned the disc to the correct location and all was fine.

Not sure if it's remotely the same with a MKII??? But surely worth a look?

ive found what ive got to do, you have to align some lugs with holes in the back of the hub, just gotta get it off and realign it :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links