Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please God Nooooooooo!

silvasurfa

I couldn't see it either at first. I went to the image properties and loaded the url direct. Shows up in the thread now fine, probably from cache.

Sorry peeps, i've hosted the image on photoshop now so you should be able to see :thumbsup:

Oh dear.....is it a supra? is it a celica? is it a mercedes? who know!? :unsure:

couldn't see it earlier now i can. That is awful the worst ive ever seen done to a supra

Reminds me of that Jade Goodie chick.

I didn't do that for me. Though you have now. Thanks for that Mark. <_<

Saw it on another site that I know you're a member of Leeky. Most people didn't know what it was. I think it's even more upsetting once you know that was once such a beautiful car.

Proof if proof was needed... you can put even sillier lights on a mk4!

Is it me of has someone put their split rims together the wrong way round???

Oh what a waste :crybaby::crybaby:

jerry!!

gotta say dont like the end product but admire the work that went into it. horses for courses and all that.........still think it looks rank though

omg :o i think thats gotta be the worst job ive ever seen since people started to kit up a nova ha ha, oh well theres always !Removed! out there will go and spoil a good look 2 a car unfortunatley happend to be a supra :crybaby:

Only in America. And a supermarket car park.

I have always though that people who dress their motors up to look flash and fast are doing it the wrong way round.

Some geezer in this months Practical Classics put a 5.7 litre V8 in an old mkV ford cortina which looks standard but cracks the quater in 13 seconds!

Mik

Some geezer in this months Practical Classics put a 5.7 litre V8  in an old mkV ford cortina which looks standard but cracks the quater in 13 seconds!

Mik

Thats more my style :D :yes: