Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats Wrong With Putting T Sport Badges On A Gs?

oliross

i wouldnt mind a 1.0l white ts replica with ts badges bumpers the lot,

at the end of the day a Badge is a Badge whether it says toyota or t sport if you think they look good do it, i mean in japan you can get a 1.3 RS FFS,

ooo and helloooooooooooooooooo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oliross

• earpl

• cmarshall

• RossP

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot to say welcome :thumbsup:

Thanks, ive not really been welcomed with opened arms because of my views but im enjoying it, might become a gold member 2, thanks for liking my car, i love your back bumper, where did you get it from??? Mr T or a breakers or something. Ols :P

i got it off mr T, lad it geat to see someone that does not take critisim to heart, yea why dont you get some RS badges off a Jap Vitz, it the same thing but not, if ya know what i mean. they pop up on Fleabay ever once and awhile.

Oliross every1 has different opinions m8 on mods. The whole point of modding is too improve the car in the way that YOU want it. Who cares what other ppl think!! Bt jst remember that wen u come 2 sell it if its too outrageous u wnt get a gd price for it!

Neways:

05-06-05_1422.jpg

Altho to be fair that was Chuck04 having a laugh.

lmao, that was a good day Griffyn, u got all the crap washed off ur car? lmao

i forgot to say welcome :thumbsup:

Thanks, ive not really been welcomed with opened arms because of my views but im enjoying it, might become a gold member 2, thanks for liking my car, i love your back bumper, where did you get it from??? Mr T or a breakers or something. Ols :P

you are welcomed on this forum and i dont mean to sound harsh but when i have an opinion it just comes out...

it is ur car, it is ur money, do what you want with it

i look forward to more discussions with u

Jay

and he can take criticism and call his own car chavvy, fair play :thumbsup:

I'm not gonna say alot on the matter of badging, cos you all know me, personally some stuff is ok, i like to think that i'm building my car to my own personal spec, badges don't nessarily = performance, but making a car look as though it has 200+ horses under the hood when a honda lawnmower could do a fast 1/4 is somewhat wrong

i can understand the cost thing, not having enough money to insure my car with serious performance mods i concentrate on the looks, making my car look how i want, you have to be tasteful, going ott is just asking for trouble :)

Btw i have an RS Badge on my S :P

Cheers, i think its good that every one speaks their mind here, i honestly dont mind what everyone thinks about her cause she's mine and its the way i want it, its customised to my tastes!!! :P  :P  :P

Fairplay to ya matey! :thumbsup:

I have a CDX and im leaving her badges on! Im proud to own her, i wouldnt Badge her up as something shes not (couldnt have her as a ts anyway because she has 5doors! :lol: ) and i dont think it looks good if you do!

Cheers, i think its good that every one speaks their mind here, i honestly dont mind what everyone thinks about her cause she's mine and its the way i want it, its customised to my tastes!!! :P  :P  :P

So your car is chavvy and your not? impossible! :lol:

Oh and welcome to the club!

G'day, why is every one hating putting T sport badges on a non T sport?

Welcome aboard!

Well, I'm not a fan of incorrect badging and trying to make out your car is something it's not but it's not my car. Do with it what you will, mate. :yes:

Yes, each to their own, as they say. It wouldn't do if we all had the same tastes.

Come to think of it, I'm just as guilty. My car's badges have horns. That makes out I'm always horny. Then again.... :P

I have a CDX and im leaving her badges on! Im proud to own her, i wouldnt badge her up as something shes not (couldnt have her as a ts anyway because she has 5doors! :lol: ) and i dont think it looks good if you do!

You can get a T sport with 5 doors, ive seen them, they were the early ones, we have a T sport corrola with 5 doors. Like ive said i have a chav car but im not a chav, if your going to the cov meet you'll see me thier with her. :P

I have a CDX and im leaving her badges on! Im proud to own her, i wouldnt badge her up as something shes not (couldnt have her as a ts anyway because she has 5doors! :lol: ) and i dont think it looks good if you do!

You can get a T sport with 5 doors, ive seen them, they were the early ones, we have a T sport corrola with 5 doors. Like ive said i have a chav car but im not a chav, if your going to the cov meet you'll see me thier with her. :P

Never seen a yaris 5dr ts, didnt think they did them! And im not going to the coventry meet! :lol:

I will see you at the Coventry meet mate - I'm sure your car isnt as chavvy as some I've seen about! :thumbsup:

And I've seen 5 door T-Sports too, I'm sure of it!

If you want to use the badges to lie about what your car is - why are you trying to pretend its a T-Sport?

Why not stick some Porsche and Type R badges on it - people will think you have probably the fastest car on the planet.

People buy a HUGE lie more easily ;)

I'm not a fan of badging a car with something that it isn't, but then everybody is different & likes different things...

It's the world we live in I guess..

Never seen a yaris 5dr ts, didnt think they did them! And im not going to the coventry meet!  :lol:

Dont you work at toyota :P

Not a fan of rebadging at a higher spec, its called ricer

Debadging i dont mind, althou it would be better to debadge a tsport so people think aahhh he debadged it coz hes got a lower spec one...

Thats if they didnt know yaris (thatll be me then!)

Welcome to the club - i think youll get on well here you have a good sense of humor and dont take these things too seriously - which is what its all about - enjoying your car ;)

As for trying to make a car something its not - i would suggest getting the t-sport kit , rather than putting the Badge on- but its personal choice

Guess im just as guilty - i have a mk1 fez thats not an xr2 but it has all the xr2 bits and engine - but it still has the Ghia badge- at least it has the performance to match the xr2 though :rolleyes:

ok, i own a real t sport... theres me thinking about "de-badging" it too.. sleeper style...

would it make my insurance cheaper? :rolleyes:

iv gotta laugh, i used to have MG TURBO badges on my 1986 austin montego 1.6l when i was 19.... how sad, but loved it at the time... im 30 now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:thumbsup: bert

If I had a T-Sport, I personally wouldnt want to debadge it because then, how will Joe Public know its a T-Sport unless they see a Badge but they'll believe the lower spec model parked next to it with a T-Sport Badge on, is an actual T-Sport!

Glad I dont have to have that dilemma, I keep my T-Spirit Badge on and declare it loud and proud - not that many people know what T-Spirit means.... but heyho! :lol::lol:

If I had a T-Sport, I personally wouldnt want to debadge it because then, how will Joe Public know its a T-Sport unless they see a badge but they'll believe the lower spec model parked next to it with a T-Sport badge on, is an actual T-Sport!

Glad I dont have to have that dilemma, I keep my T-Spirit badge on and declare it loud and proud - not that many people know what T-Spirit means.... but heyho!  :lol:  :lol:

thats right , would be theives would take the dumby t sport.... and leave mine... :lol:

as for other road users knowing what it is, when they pull up next to me a the lights and iv left them standing with a roar of my K&N , they will soon realise :yes: :P

you shouldnt have mentioned street racing you will get burnt on here for that