Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats Wrong With Putting T Sport Badges On A Gs?

oliross

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oliross

• earpl

• cmarshall

• RossP

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

i'm sorry guys i've got to say it....

CHAV!

Chav car i agree and thats myself talking about my car, as 4 me, defo not a Chav, i own no burbury whatsoever, have no Shell suits!!! etc, ex puplic school boy, what can i say!

ok, now honestly tell me....

What's the point in having;

1) T-sport Badge on a GS

2) NOS stickers and no NOS

3) An electronic dump valve....and all it does is make a bit of noise

This thread is giving me a good laugh....

I dont have a problem with it personally - people can do with their cars whatever they like!

If you are just putting a Badge on a lower spec car, its just gonna look silly, I mean when do you have a sport model without alloys and a spoiler etc etc....

If you are planning on modding the car, sticking a T-Sport bodykit on, new alloys, performance mods etc etc, then the amount you will spend on mods and insurance will have bought you a T-Sport anyway!

I have a T-Spirit, I'm happy with what I have and if I wanted a T-Sport, I would buy one, because a Badge means diddly-squat really! The paperwork still says the model it is! :rolleyes:

ok, now honestly tell me....

What's the point in having;

1) T-sport badge on a GS

2) NOS stickers and no NOS

3) An electronic dump valve....and all it does is make a bit of noise

This thread is giving me a good laugh....

1). Not that much point, i thought why not. Didnt know there were other modded yaris's about

2). Very homo, but one day possibly

3). Makes it sound seriouisly wicked when your cruising up the motorways etc.

End of the day though its modded to my style even if some of the mods are pointless!!!!! :P

i do agree with you it is trying to imitate a car its not, however all you guys with T sports are prob alot older than me and dont find it hard to get insurance on one, hence i have to try and make mine look like one

as for age im only 18, maybe the youngest t sport driver on here and my insurance is ok. You might as well finish it off with a turbo Badge on the back

PMSL=P*SS myself laughing

and i am PMSL :lol: , lad do what ya what to your car, this is the best tread on here in along time, what you have done may not be to everyone taste, i like it BTW, but dont make it into something that its not by putting a TS Badge on it. lads can i put a big TURBO sticker on my 1.0L 5 door GS can I :lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

i forgot to say welcome :thumbsup:

why advertise the fact, keep it more of a sleeper  :thumbsup:

ME???

Aint had this much of laugh for ages man! :lol: And that electric NOS is just classic!

Oh and welcome to the club mate! :thumbsup:

i forgot to say welcome :thumbsup:

Thanks, ive not really been welcomed with opened arms because of my views but im enjoying it, might become a gold member 2, thanks for liking my car, i love your back bumper, where did you get it from??? Mr T or a breakers or something. Ols :P

Oliross every1 has different opinions m8 on mods. The whole point of modding is too improve the car in the way that YOU want it. Who cares what other ppl think!! Bt jst remember that wen u come 2 sell it if its too outrageous u wnt get a gd price for it!

Neways:

05-06-05_1422.jpg

Altho to be fair that was Chuck04 having a laugh.

why advertise the fact, keep it more of a sleeper  :thumbsup:

ME???

Yeah you, you have an awesome 1.0 yaris keep her a sleeper no turbo Badge :thumbsup:

Putting badges from other cars on your own is almost as bad as those who put turbo or NOS stickers on a car, which doesn't have a turbo or NOS.

So in the words of the great Earpl, it's....

"Ghey...."

:D :P

I shouldnt be saying this then but what the hell, i have NOS stickers on the stack on my door as was once thinking of getting it, also anyone heard of a Saber EDV, Electronic Dump Valve??? i have one on my car, makes a 150db dump valve noise when i change gear!!! hehe :P

Mate, cut your losses, before that comment you probably would have got away with a bit of a ribbing, there's no way back now though :thumbsup:

What you do to your car is your business, people tend to speak their mind on here though so if you tell every1 that you've done something that some1 dislikes you'll soon find out...

Welcome to the club, btw

Cheers, i think its good that every one speaks their mind here, i honestly dont mind what everyone thinks about her cause she's mine and its the way i want it, its customised to my tastes!!! :P :P :P