Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spare Keys

Tegan

Just on the off had a look at my cars keys today and realised that there is a key on there which i have no idea what its for :wacko:

i know ive got other keys like this but i never throw them away! - why do we do this? :rolleyes:

Does anybody else have some random keys?

I took the keys for my old red supra off the key hanger the other day...

they were hanging there, with their spares... the car had been scrapped 18 months previosuly :lol:

ive got the keys to my old yaris, and the odd spare key or valet key for previosly owned cars, or imbolliser keys for old cars which never had an imobiliser :s

If I find I have a spare key "appear" then I work out what the hell it was for and then get rid of it..

Can't stand keys cluttering up the place! I have my Yaris key seperate from my house keys and on my house keys are only the two front door ones anyway.

ive got the keys to my old yaris, and the odd spare key or valet key for previosly owned cars, or imbolliser keys for old cars which never had an imobiliser :s

Me too Lee - I have to be so so careful though because I have Karis keys, Kaori keys and Kana keys and they all look the same! :lol::lol: