Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drg-tmc

stijn

I am about to buy a second hand tns 300 system. Can anyone tell me how the eta/tmc/drg unit is connected to the dvd-rom and possibly supply a picture of a tns 300 unit with eta/tmc/drg? Can the tmc/eta/drg be postfitted to any tns 300 system?

Thankx.

Three names for the same thing, electronic traffic avoidance/traffic messaging channel/dynamic route guidance

hey mate

sorry i dont have an answer - but a question - hope its not too dumb and obvious:

what's an 'eta/tmc/drg' ?

I am about to buy a second hand tns 300 system. Can anyone tell me how the eta/tmc/drg unit is connected to the dvd-rom and possibly supply a picture of a tns 300 unit with eta/tmc/drg? Can the tmc/eta/drg be postfitted to any tns 300 system?

Thankx.

Hello,

I bought this new TMC-Unit on eBay:

3f_1_b.JPG.

For cheap 71 Euros, usually it costs 250 Euros in Germany. It is mounted near to the TNS DVD-Unit, the Antenna on the front window. To answer your question: yes, it can be postfitted to any TNS 300.

I can make some pictures this evening.

Hi Oliver,

If you have some pictuires tonight it would be great. Where did you get the tmc unit? Are there more available?

Thankx.

Hello,

I bought this new TMC-Unit on eBay:

3f_1_b.JPG.

For cheap 71 Euros, usually it costs 250 Euros in Germany. It is mounted near to the TNS DVD-Unit, the Antenna on the front window. To answer your question: yes, it can be postfitted to any TNS 300.

I can make some pictures this evening.

Hello,

as I posted, I bought it on eBay. Take a look and wait. Sometimes you can get one.

I've forgotten to take some pictures, I repaired my wifes Twingo :D I'll take the pictures today.