Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Mk1 & 2 Owners

gambo

Hi again people if anyone is interested ie those that own a Mk1 or 2 model then i have an up to date list of all the accessories still available from Mr T with part numbers and prices.

Can anyone tell me what would be the easiest way to get this list uploaded there are 3 x A4 pages i know i could scan it but can i put it anywhere so that members can have easy access to it..........or would it be easier to retype it as a word document and upload it that way..... many thanks.

Can anyone tell me what would be the easiest way to get this list uploaded there are 3 x A4 pages i know i could scan it but can i put it anywhere so that members can have easy access to it..........or would it be easier to retype it as a word document and upload it that way..... many thanks.

You could scan it and load it into www.photobucket.com

or you could email it to me and I'll load it onto a web site I'm started for my RAV4 and give anyone the web address..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested too - this info. is hard to get off the local dealers - don't know why - I'm sure they would sell more if the actually published the info. ... :wacko:

I'm interested too - this info. is hard to get off the local dealers - don't know why - I'm sure they would sell more if the actually published the info. ...  :wacko:

Hi mate, sorry to go off topic somewhat, but in your list of mods you mention that your driver's seat leading edge has been raised for comfort. What exactly is this.

Regards

I found the front edge of the seat was too low to support my upper legs (being tall has it's downsides) so I undid the two seat rail bolts at the front of the seat and inserted some thick large diameter washers under the rails and re-tightened the original bolts back down.

This in effect raised the front edge of the seat and is more comfortable for me - think others have commented on the same problem too, either here or on RAV4WORLD.COM. :)

I've done this on a couple of cars in the past. My mounting points for the rails are at different angles if I remember correctly, so I can't do it on this one.

My lexus seat had angle adjustment on it. it's a shame more seats don't do it.

Umm - sure I did it to myy old 3dr 97 (98 model) RAV - can you post a pic of the front mount sometime to jog my memory ...

Ok, will do mate. Will also have another look before I make myself look stupid.

I too find the seat angle to be too flat. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links