Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Silly Request...

Fizz

Just wanting to put all my MR2 stuff together onto a CD then store it for later.. just wondering if anyone has managed to snap any high res shots which i aint seen.

Please let me know.. cheers..

p.s) Just spoken to Dan (flamby) who arrived home with the tubby in one piece.. so technically.. it aint no longer my car!.. :unsure:

I'm bound to have some kicking about, I'll try and look some stuff out, it will all be on CD, I'll MSN you later tonight mate.

you want it then??? pm me ur msn ;)

considering your a mod.. didn't you know that if you click on my profile.. it will show you it.. :lol: :P

Sorry Fiz. Got rain on my camera lens at JAE and the pics I took of your car were ruined as a result. Shame as it was looking superb - especially with the rain beading on the layers of wax you had obviously applied.

Sorry Fiz.  Got rain on my camera lens at JAE and the pics I took of your car were ruined as a result.  Shame as it was looking superb - especially with the rain beading on the layers of wax you had obviously applied.

Did we speak?? I didnt knwo you was there? :unsure:

I only know peoples cars.. not faces.. lol

Did we speak?? I didnt knwo you was there? 

I only know peoples cars.. not faces.. lol

I was there, but arrived on Sunday after the party was over. So didn't really get to speak to many people there. It was a bit strange really as everyone else knew each other and I didn't know who any of them were. Quite a few had left by then too, and the rain didn't help at all. I'll try to make it for the whole weekend next year.

My car is the standard UK N/A TBar on the left in this pic.

Toytoa-MR2s.jpg

I do recall there were two very nice dark blue TBars and presume one was yours. One with chrome wheels and the other with standard alloy colour wheels.

Got to meet a few people at the bubble meet though.

My car is the standard UK N/A TBar on the left in this pic.

I do recall there were two very nice dark blue TBars and presume one was yours.  One with chrome wheels and the other with standard alloy colour wheels.

Ahh yes.. i remember your car appearing... :thumbsup: looked mint... :yes:

My rims are not chrome! (how dare you? :rolleyes: ) they are a platinum finish with a polished lip.. :P

hehe

Argh. Yes, polished. Very sorry, my bad. Looked nice.

polished-wheel.jpg

You were parked next to Ken's Avensis at the end then. Nice colour contrast between his car and yours.

toyotas.jpg

Matt - Cheers lad... you already sent me those before.. :thumbsup:

T600 - Cheers for those... I forgot how bad the weather was when we left.. :blink: And i was just messin about the rims.. they are a bit dare i say 'bling'... in all honesty i was after gunmetal.. :yes: