Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suck It And See Meet Sunday 18th Sept

GIDDLEPIN

Dont think so Steve :P i havent a clue what it is but hey ho... :)

You wasn't supposed to be getting married were you? :rolleyes::lol:

Oh god no.... no one would have me atm :(

hehehe nah im far too young n feisty to settle down yet ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• JustJJ

• jaxx

• Calisto

only thing about this MUST let Xscape know we are coming so were not accused of being Roy Bacers to make a mess of things

Sorted Rob :thumbsup:

email sent:

Hi

Our car club (Toyota Owners Club), usually have meets on the third Sunday of every month.

We have been to Xscape (Castleford Leeds) in the past and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves; we are trying to sort out a meet for this Sunday coming but as yet don’t know any numbers, this could be anything from five cars to fifteen.

I understand there may be a problem if clubs turn up unannounced so would I need to book specific numbers, or as long as you are aware of club meets there is no real concern?

Regards

Les Ackroyd (Club member)

email recieved

Hi Les

I don’t think there will be a problem although I will forward your message to our security.

Kind regards

Sarah Bickerton

Corporate Coordinator

Xscape Castleford

Wahey top man les!!! :thumbsup: We'll be there! :D Still trying to convince him he should go in my car! :lol:

would love to come...

but gonna be strapped for cash this month, so cant afford to do everything on the list! :unsure:

jaxx - are you sorting a meet, or is this it?????

aww caz dont need much - just dinner money - we didnt do any of the activities last time - just had lunch and natter about the cars :)

Im sure we'll all be ready for another meet by the time it gets to october, iirc thats when its best for you, make sure you get to that one if we do have another one :group-cuddles:

what time are you meeting at fbs and does anyone mind if a rolla t sport comes for a look??????

I thought about 10:30 11:00 ish maybe leave 11:30 for Xscape.

You're more than welcome to come down and meet us at FBS, most of us don't bite (much :P )

Look forward to seeing you there :thumbsup:

Les

aww caz dont need much - just dinner money - we didnt do any of the activities last time - just had lunch and natter about the cars :)

Im sure we'll all be ready for another meet by the time it gets to october, iirc thats when its best for you, make sure you get to that one if we do have another one  :group-cuddles:

i know.. im such a party pooper... :(

I really wanna go, not been to fankie and bennys before...

but im a little broke, as its my dads bday next week.... :s

deffo be at meet in oct tho! for sure! :thumbsup:

sorry guys cant mate this one as i am workin and i have had the last 2 sundays off which is a miricle in itself. hopefully be able to make the october one tho

hmmm.... :!Removed!:

I can always swing by and pick you up Mr Fizz... ;) :thumbsup: wouldnt want you missing out.... unless of course it would be too upsetting for ya...

Ra may be there.... (have a blast)

Ra mmight not be there.... (you dont have to see her :P)

lol

*hugs

Im sure we'll all be ready for another meet by the time it gets to october, iirc thats when its best for you, make sure you get to that one if we do have another one  :group-cuddles:

i know.. im such a party pooper... :(

I really wanna go, not been to fankie and bennys before...

but im a little broke, as its my dads bday next week.... :s

deffo be at meet in oct tho! for sure! :thumbsup:

Ah okies , dad's take priority :yes:

But make sure you get to the next one :group-cuddles:

Guest rev3turbo
what time are you meeting at fbs and does anyone mind if a rolla t sport comes for a look??????

You're more than welcome to come down and meet us at FBS, most of us don't bite (much :P )

Les

:eek::eek: how early for a sunday ??

if i get there there is strong possibility i'll have to meet up with you later, stella n vodka at night makes me tired.....

But we'll see what the w/end brings :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup:

Les

:eek::eek: how early for a sunday ??

if i get there there is strong possibility i'll have to meet up with you later, stella n vodka at night makes me tired.....

But we'll see what the w/end brings :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup:

You youngsters these days, you've got no constitution :rolleyes:

All I hear when I shout of you in a morning after a BBQ is "moan-moan-go away it's too early"

Too early that is untill you smell the breakfast cooking :P :lol:

Mo you have to come hun!!! Just think how upset darren will be if you dont go! :(

Then ill have to put up with him all day aswell! :lol: