Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mpg

venice

Just wondered what mpg other T-spirit automatic drivers are getting? My little beauty is Sept 04 model.

Also noticed grinding noise when braking to a halt especially if weather damp. Booked in for 1st service in 3 weeks!

Welcome to the T-Spirit club!

I have a manual T-Spirit 1.3 and get about 43mpg (although I dont normally bother checking myself!)

As for grinding noise, I'm not sure, maybe a little bit of grit in your brakes? Mine is coming up for her 1st service in December! :thumbsup:

I have a manual T-Spirit 1.3 and get about 43mpg (although I dont normally bother checking myself!)

As for grinding noise, I'm not sure, maybe a little bit of grit in your brakes? Mine is coming up for her 1st service in December!  :thumbsup:

Oh these brand new car owners hey.........one day, one day I keep telling myself!

Haha!!! Yes buying new was great when offered with discount and interest free credit, but when I got made redundant in May.................hey, I've stopped laughing!!! Still love my Yaris tho. :help:

Haha!!!  Yes buying new was great when offered with discount and interest free credit, but when I got made redundant in May.................hey, I've stopped laughing!!! Still love my Yaris tho.  :help:

:( yeah that's enough to stop most people in their tracks!!

Seeing as yours is Sept 04 that also makes yours a 54 Plate?

As for grinding noise, I'm not sure, maybe a little bit of grit in your brakes? Mine is coming up for her 1st service in December!  :thumbsup:

Oh these brand new car owners hey.........one day, one day I keep telling myself!

Sometimes you dont have a choice... I was forced at gunpoint to buy a new Yaris - honest guvnor!

Sorry to hear about your redundancy Venice..... did you get protection on your car payments for that?

Haha!

Yes a 54 plate.

No, no protection, no job ....boohoo!

Never mind, I'm enjoying looking after my 3yr old at the mo.

And my Ice Blue Yaris of course! :D

I'll be over on your side of the River tomorrow Venice in my also 54 Plate Yaris in Ice Blue ;) around Gravesend actually!