Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cynos/paseo Exhaust

cynos_boy

Was just wondering if any Irish lads had replaced back box/exhaust on their Cynos (paseo)?

Mines still looks original- the rear box bracket/fitting looks like you'd need Dr. Evil's LAAAZZOR to get it off... :D

What fits--rear axle kinda in the way for just a universal jobbie-- Don't really want to go down the whole custom route as I don't know of anyone who has had it done/costs etc. And I don't want a mad 5" bazooka jap style can- too many civics down my way in that -'loud means fast' brigade....

C_B :thumbsup:

haha, again, i like your thinking. there is one muffler that fits straight on (remus) but its quite expensive and quite hard to bring in...but on that note, remus are a well reknowned company, and their mufflers are subtle both in sound and look...

otherwise, i think bosal does an oem replacement muffler..

I´ve put that one on my Paseo:

hiu.jpg

It´s stainless steel, made from a small company just a few kilometers away from Remus and Sebring (both are one company).

I´ve got the complete system for 1000€, i can ask how the backbox is alone...

I´ve put that one on my Paseo:

It´s stainless steel, made from a small company just a few kilometers away from Remus and Sebring (both are one company).

I´ve got the complete system for 1000€, i can ask how the backbox is alone...

Thanks,

That would be helpful.

C_B

:thumbsup:

Edited by cynos_boy

id do a freer cat as well and a resonator to make sure it doesn't sound chavvy / ricey...i heard magnaflow make a straight fit cat