Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whos Got A De Cat, Manifold And Air Filter

admanirv

Just wondering how many of you guys have the combiantion of a de cat, manfiold and relaocetd air filter with standard t sport exhasut, looking at figures could theoretcially get the 1/4 mile time down from standard 17.5 to 16.5.

has anyone got a full stainless steel sytem as well as de cat?

was thinking a perrin crank pulley - how much are these?

will de cat, manifold, cost in region of £350

wow thats preaty impressive, with just removing the cat, its great you guys have gone ahead and done these mods.

lol remember scionic!, he'd be eating his words lol

earpl you only have apexi, a de cat?

think you'll find lee has also got most of the interior missing from his yari too :P

so he's alot lighter.

im curious to know how decat and sports cat compare both lee and earpl were running faster times than me, but clarky who has the short shifters, pulley and stripped out rear over mine was getting slower times than me

yeah, ive still got a fair few bits of trim left and the sunroof which weighs loads, but im impressed with my times, maybe i should get some perspex windows?

hehe

sunroof and all related cack can be around 10-15 kilos! :o

a sheet of tin around 3 grammes! and sod of the aircon pump and related pants aswell

carbon bonnet

perspex window

light as a feather!

mileage would play a part on the cars performance as well, isnt clarkeys on the highest mileage?

Wow thats quite a lot. I take it you have a long commute or something, i do to. How many miles do you plan to do on your yaris before you get rid of it?

Im a consultant and use the car to go to client sites quite a lot so the miles clock up.

Thats a good question - I had almost convinced myself to change it about the 80 mark, but like the car too much. It should be good for a while yet - although I suspect that Ill be using it more for weekends soon.

We'll see

I got mine in march with 19k on now its on 35k thanks to working in Basingstoke, but I have to do the miles thats why i bought a toyota