Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi I'm New

KirstyNic

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, i ordered my aygo sport a few weeks ago i'm getting it on tues. Anyone any pics of an aygo with a body kit?? :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KirstyNic

• Calisto

• Tegan

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TOC KirstyNic. :thumbsup:

Not that many Aygos around here yet, though seems there's another new one every day or so. Post pics when you have time. I bet you'll probably be too busy driving it for the first few days.

Tony

Welcome to the club.. :)

Congrats on the purchase.. they seem to be a little 'cute' kinda car..

With regards to info on them we have a Aygo section in the forum.. :)

I havent a clue how to reply or anything,  :wacko: I've found that aygo forum though, thanks.. :)

If you want to reply to a specific post.. at the bottom of the post in question on the right hand side.. click on the reply button which will then copy that into your reply box. You can then type under the text which is in the box accordingly.... :thumbsup:

I havent a clue how to reply or anything,  :wacko: I've found that aygo forum though, thanks.. :)

If you want to reply to a specific post.. at the bottom of the post in question on the right hand side.. click on the reply button which will then copy that into your reply box. You can then type under the text which is in the box accordingly.... :thumbsup:

Ok thanks, which forums most popular? :)

Well.. this forum seems to be for gerneral chit chat.. and the more technical discussions tend to be in the Car specific forums.. :)

Loads of people all sorts of experiences etc.. good mixture and blend of people..

Im sure you will enjoy. :afro:

Hello and welcome to the best car club in the history of the World. :thumbsup:

Hello :)

ohhhhh just seen that your in Manchester, I live in Rochdale not far from Manny. :yes:

ohhhhh just seen that your in Manchester, I live in Rochdale not far from Manny. :yes:

Yeah, is there any LAM in the north west?

welcome  :group-cuddles:

there is a aygo with a TTE kit on in the aygo forum

It looks okay but the spoiler doesnt do it any favours

Enjoy your stay  :yes:  B)

i've just seen it, its nice, i've ordered my aygo wiv a spoiler not the TTE one though, it's a bit differant not much :)

Yeah, is there any LAM in the north west?

OK Im sooooo needing some help with what LAM means, :shutit: Im going to regret asking coz its probably really easy to work out what it means :rolleyes: SORRY :P OH goodness how dumb am I? (no one respond to that question lol) just remembered what it means. :thumbsup::thumbsup: if you look in the Northern section of the Meets forum, we are having a meet on Sunday at FBS M62

:D hey I got there in the end hehehehe. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

I have been on this forum long enough and I should really know what it means but then again I still cant post pictures up :eek: :P

Welcome to TOC! I bet you're excited about getting your Aygo. They are a nice car from what I've seen. When are you expecting to get it?

Hey Kirsty :) welcome to TOC :) nice to see someone not too far away :thumbsup: Im in Warrington :P

We have a northern meet of sorts about once a month or so.. there is one next weekend in fact :) check out the meets section and 'northern' :)

Us people sometimes meet up for a TOC:NW (North West) meet occasionally too :)

rev3turbo would say hello too... but I have nicked his PC atm ;) *snigger hehehee..

but hello from him anyways... "and how you doing? ;) "