Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Orleans

GIDDLEPIN

damn... :eek:

Im not even going to bother commenting on the so called support of the US government for this disaster.. and the reasons behind them.. <_<

damn...  :eek:

Im not even going to bother commenting on the so called support of the US government for this disaster.. and the reasons behind them.. <_<

I swear to God, Dubya better not go down any dark alleys - the response to this disaster was too little, too late IMO!

Its just awful - to think that was once a great American city and its practically underwater.... :(

It's Not Bush's fault - Everyone who dislikes the chap just want's to criticise him.

It was a Natural disater and that is more powerful than any war.

Are we there? NO! - Then we don't know the whole scenario - We can just sit back comfortably and grimace at the unfolding situation on our wide-screens TV's.....

No one is saying a feat of Mother Nature is Bushs fault - however the US Administration I feel personally didnt do enough to help the people initially and its not just me who thinks that! :angry:

Didnt mean the disaster - The lack of so called response is NOT his fault either.......

He has a team in place for these things and they made clear their reasons why they delayed - that was their decision NOT his..............

He now has to make sure the situation is recified to some sort of satisfactory degree - But no-one will be completely satisfied will they?

Why do people have to always blame somebody......you could never prepare for something like this to happen EVER :angry: !

No one is talking about 'blame' but the lack of responce to the disaster... bahh...

and to answer your question ... you can nevr prepair for such things but yes you can work on damage limitation...

70+ Billion was asked for back at the begining of the year by researches to reinforce the existing defences for such types of natural disasters...

They were only given half of the required monies... that was due to the Iraqi war which Bush DID place his priorities first.. Im not syaing that he could have seen this happen... but there seems to be a lack of urgency about the support efforts from the military etc...

I saw a special report on one of Americans own news networks which is all in favour of the war but even they are bemused at this situation...

Of course i aint there.. etc.. blah blah blah.. and this is just my opinion... :ph34r:

I suppose it's the media and how it portrays global/non global issues!

It always shows the bad and hardly the good!

I like Bush!

If nobody liked him how did he become the Big Mr P :yes: !

I'm not gonna get into a heated debate over this, its terrible what happened over there but my personal opinion is that the powers that be did not do enough for the people of New Orleans... whether thats by order of Bush or whoever, it could be his janitor for all I care, he is still responsible for the running of his country - same as if it happened over here, we'd all point the finger at Tony Blair - thats what being the leader of a country is all about - you take the credit and sometimes you have to take the blaim too.

Those flood barriers should have been replaced years ago and this was forseen by experts who said that this could happen and they wanted the necessary funding to prevent it..... (as Fizz has just said!)

But of course, once again, too little, too late! :(

I like Bush!

If nobody liked him how did he become the Big Mr P  :yes: !

Lets not even go there mate... :!Removed!: :lol:

I'm not gonna get into a heated debate over this, its terrible what happened over there but my personal opinion is that the powers that be did not do enough for the people of New Orleans... whether thats by order of Bush or whoever, it could be his janitor for all I care, he is still responsible for the running of his country - same as if it happened over here, we'd all point the finger at Tony Blair - thats what being the leader of a country is all about - you take the credit and sometimes you have to take the blaim too.

Those flood barriers should have been replaced years ago and this was forseen by experts who said that this could happen and they wanted the necessary funding to prevent it..... (as Fizz has just said!)

But of course, once again, too little, too late!  :(

Thats just life I guess!

There's always things to be improved :thumbsup: !

Like my car!

I don't know the bloke so can't say whether I like him or not - But at least Kerry didn't get in or the US would be in big trouble............. :lol::lol::lol:

I like Bush!

I'd rather have Bush running the UK anyday :thumbsup: !

His no-nonsence rules!

I like Bush!

I'd rather have Bush running the UK anyday :thumbsup: !

His no-nonsence rules!

with or without his dad pulling the strings etc... :rolleyes:

Bloody hell.

I only put a post up showing the devastation in New Orleans.

How the F--K does it get round to having somebody else as prime minister :angry:

back on topic.

thats a powerful image les especialy if you switch between the katrina image and satalite

&#33;Removed&#33; hell.

I only put a post up showing the devastation in New Orleans.

How the F--K does it get round to having somebody else as prime minister :angry:

I guess that would be me!

Anyway it is really shocking what happend and what you have found certainly allows you to see how much was actually effected!

I'd rather have Bush running the UK anyday  :thumbsup: !

His no-nonsence rules!

Ahem... He is :angry:

And as for New Orleans and surrounding area.... That is just too awful to contemplate. :(