Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diesel Fuel Filter How To Change?

leachy

<_< hi everyone would anyone know how to change a fuel filter on a toyota corolla 2ltr diesel m reg.Plus if anyone would know of the wherabouts of a workshop manual for this engine I would be very interested in it .(2c type engine) :) many thanks to any relies Leachy.

• 5 weeks later...
<_< hi everyone would anyone know how to change a fuel filter on a toyota corolla 2ltr diesel m reg.Plus if anyone would know of the wherabouts of a workshop manual for this engine I would be very interested in it .(2c type engine) :) many thanks to any relies Leachy.

Hey Leachy, did you ever find the shop manual for the 2C? I'm looking for one as well.

The oil filter should not be a big deal. I've had mine off. On my '91 Corolla, it's a rather large ornamentation on the right hand side of the engine bay, towards the back. Much larger than a petrol filter. Remove the few bolts, disconnect one wire, slip off the hoses, and extract.

Paul.