Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Join The Fuel Protest!

spotipus

hi guys

just been checking out the posts and it seems that we are all a little teeny weeny bit unhappy about the price of keeping our pride and joys on the road :censor:

well instead of just moaning about it lets as a car club do something constructive!

we all lead busy lives and i dont know about everyone else but i am too busy earning money to pay taxes! :censor: on wednesday to join a mini cruise of tractors and wagons :D

but if u want to make your voices heard heres a little idea to mull over :eek:

below is a link to the houses of parliement website ( old peoples home for the sick and demented)

type in your postcode and write a little e mail to your local M.ad P.erson tell him or her how happy u feel about all the shiny new taxes on fuel and how much it improving your bank balance (dunno bout u lot but mines written in red ink now) :D

console yourself with the fact that the more e mails they receive and have to reply to!! the less time they have to think up some more stupid ways of robbing us blind :censor:

www.locata.co.uk/commons/

just noticed link dont work either cut and paste or wait for someone to make it into a proper link for me

hate technology love celica :group-cuddles:

Mine has no e-mail also :(

Never fear guys - mine does!

I shall email poor David Treddinick from Hinckley & Bosworth for all of you!  :thumbsup:

Thanks Em.................you let him know how we feel :cacker:

im not bothered about fuel prices, my drivings bloddy expensive anyway, i do agree its wrong though............

I agree.....................your driving is wrong :yes: ;) ;) :lol: :P :lol:

We could all club together to buy a gallon of unleaded and a box of matches. :D

Who lives closest to Westminster. :unsure:

Never fear guys - mine does!

I shall email poor David Treddinick from Hinckley & Bosworth for all of you!  :thumbsup:

I wouldn't bother, I think we have the most lazy, useless MP in the country - and that's saying something when you look at the rest of them. :lol:

We could all club together to buy a gallon of unleaded and a box of matches.  :D

Who lives closest to Westminster.  :unsure:

That sounds like a more productive idea!

So many people complain about the price of fuel, but when it comes down to it they don't want a proper protest to happen (like last time), because they aren't prepared to put up with the inconvenience of it. Unfortunately, the government won't listen unless they are held to ransom - letters, emails and petitions fall on deaf ears.

Maybe if MPs had to pay for their own travel costs, instead of claiming it all back on expenses they would notice the costs first hand. <_< We are paying for their petrol as well as our own!

Although I dont agree with the ammount of tax we pay on anything in this country

At the end of the day the gov see fit to take £XXX of us each year and they will conotinue to do so. If they reduce fuel tax, tax on other things WILL go up to recouperate the losses. so we will still pay for it, might even be worse off though.

Just a thought

The Gov dont work like we do ie not much money left better cut back, they work by not much money left better rob the working man a bit more.

It proves how much tax we pay on everything in this country by how much prices are.

Cars are just an easy target

I could give myself the day off on Wednesday and join the convoy,

but I'm worried I might need my petrol later in the week.

Well, I'm really worried because OK Magazine is out on Wednesday - its the Jordan and Peter wedding special - and I'll be ever so upset if I cant get to the Co-Op to get one! :lol::lol:

Well, I'm really worried because OK Magazine is out on Wednesday - its the Jordan and Peter wedding special - and I'll be ever so upset if I cant get to the Co-Op to get one!  :lol:  :lol:

Em, you're beyond help... :rolleyes:

Sadly I have to work on Wednesday, but I think I'll drop Danny Alexander a note though.

Cheers,

Alan

Well, I'm really worried because OK Magazine is out on Wednesday - its the Jordan and Peter wedding special - and I'll be ever so upset if I cant get to the Co-Op to get one!  :lol:  :lol:

Em, you're beyond help... :rolleyes:

Sadly I have to work on Wednesday, but I think I'll drop Danny Alexander a note though.

Cheers,

Alan

The really sad thing is..... I wasnt joking! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still, the newsagent is walking distance so I wont be too hindered! :thumbsup: