Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Various Paseo Bits I Need To Sell...

riko666

Updated list:

Ok, I know I already have a thread on stuff im selling already but Im gonna update costs and stuff ive got to sell on a nice new fresh thread:

1. Polished 5efe Valve Cover - £75 + £5 P&P - I got this done for about £113.98 by London Chroming, who I understand to be quite a reknowned place, plus I bought the valve cover originally for £42. Selling now

2. Gen2 Paseo H4 (hi/low) Headlight bulbs - £1.00 + £1.50 P&P - Took them off my 'seo, theyre in good condition from what I see, and they performed as per normal when on the car. Selling now

3. 2000 Toyota Camry (5SFE) Radiator cap - £0.75 + £2 P&P - Came off of " my " car in Saudi Arabia, is in decent condition, no signs of corrosion or whatever. It will fit any Toyota radiator (Paseo included) as far as I know and its the standard 0.9kg/m jobbie. Selling now

4. Used 1997 Paseo air filter - £1 + £2 P&P - As said, came off my car, tis in reasonable condition, a bit grey in parts but reasonable. Will fit Paseo / Starlet. Selling now

So if you're interested in anything here, lemme know and u2u me or whatever! My other things for sale are in the " for sale " section ironically...just trying to get more response for the Paseo / Starlet compatible stuff, Thanks

oh, and i need to sell these BEFORE saturday, cause im moving on out to uni then...and im not allowed to bring my car so can't readily go to the post office whilst im there...

Mate - if you still have the Valve cover @ the end of the month i'll probably take it from you... if it fits the 5efhe of course :P

J

hello james, sorry for the late reply (you know with the whole going to uni crap...) but yeah, no problem. and im pretty adamant that it will go straight onto the 5efhe / 4efe / 4efte / 5efe. infact, i got it off of andrew and it may well be a 5efhe cover in the first place iirc

i think the only discrepancy is the location of the oil breather line...i think its different on the 5efhe...which can cause a bit of a hassle on the 4efte cause of the tmic