Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Removing The Rear Toyota Badge

BLiTZ

Before you rant at me, I'll tell you that i know what i need to do (heat glue, cut through it etc...)

What i want to know is; is there definatly NO holes behind the rear Badge, you see i tried earlier to remove it and saw that there was a small pin on the back of the Badge and a rubber ring on the boot lid, so while the glue was still soft i stopped prising it away

are there definatly no holes on the back of it, i want to make sure cos i can't afford to get a respray done if there are holes :)

Ed

Well i only asked cos all the cars i'd seen withouthem have been T-sports, so i just wanted to hear from a non- TS owner :)

this can be closed if no-one else replies :)

I have seen cars with holes in the back where the emblem was, I'd be careful mate! :yes:

You could always just stick it back on if it leaves holes though! :thumbsup:

Sorry to raise the thorney old subject .......................but I think it makes a difference if the Yaris was built in Japan or France.

JAXX: "and BLITZ! yes fit the 'busa engine that would stupidly

...........awesome and if you turbo it i will worship you" << :-D

:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::help:

JAXX: "and BLITZ! yes fit the 'busa engine that would stupidly

...........awesome and if you turbo it i will worship you" << :-D

:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::help:

Eh......................are you allright Jaxx :)

not a yaris though surely, thought it was just the bonnet that had them?

Yeah on a Yaris jaxx. Some have holes in the back! :thumbsup:

Mines a 1999 jappy, sand i think there is holes, so at the moment i think i might leave it, or mabey get it colour coded cos that would be interesting too :D

I've heard of their being holes too, I think cars look good with all badges off except the toyota one..it's like it shows it's a Toyota and that's it, nothing else.

Not quite sure if colour coding would be good, wouldnt it be tricky to get the correct shade of paint against yours so it all blended together nicely? Don't mean to be negative just my thoughts..;)

Failing that there are always devil horns!!

it was Lenry who had problems with the hole on the back. best thing to do is get an old card and just puch it behind it on one side. and see if it will go thru

I had holes "99 Yaris S Jap"

I wandered why it was so hard to get off the pegs sticking in to the holes were a !Removed! to cut through.

I stuck a new Badge on in the end.

holes.jpg

Thanks for that Lenry, thats cleared things up

I guess i'm not gonna do it now

Thanks for all the replys

OI EARPL YOU CAN CLOSE THIS NOW :P

I've heard of their being holes too, I think cars look good with all badges off except the toyota one..it's like it shows it's a Toyota and that's it, nothing else.

Not quite sure if colour coding would be good, wouldnt it be tricky to get the correct shade of paint against yours so it all blended together nicely? Don't mean to be negative just my thoughts..;)

Failing that there are always devil horns!!

See, I'm not a big fan of any sort of debadging myself.... its like saying you arent proud of what you have, but again thats my personal opinion.

I'd be up for a change of colour on the badges though.... always fancied a bright red T-Spirit Badge and light blue Toyota emblems (with matching light blue horns)...... definiately different! :thumbsup: