Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Hilux

MickTS

I saw a Toyota Hilux VIGO 4 Wheel Drive yesterday and was wondering where you get them? Are they an import and if so are they going to made available in the UK?

• 1 month later...
I saw a Toyota Hilux VIGO 4 Wheel Drive yesterday and was wondering where you get them? Are they an import and if so are they going to made available in the UK?

Vigo now available in UK local dealer has top of range Invincible for demo, only arrived last week.UK spec it is only recognised as the Hilux and brochure only offers 2.5 d4d, imports are offered in 2.5 d4d and 3.0 d4d. £22,500 otr depending on extras

• 2 weeks later...
Visit

New Hilux

Hope this helps.

Came bumper to bumper with one of these the other day, down narrow lanes where I live... Nice pale blue one with tints all round.... Guy had a big grin on his face. :D :D Horse in box behind didn't seem too bothered though :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links