Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowered Sping H&r...

Musashi-sama

Hy all !!

I'm interesting to buy H&R sport spring but I'm not sure it's good for my TS.

So if it's possible to have some info on this product or other lowered Springs...

The H&R are -35mm springs, so it's not too "lower" ???

Thx...

Hi, 35 is nice drop on a ts i have a 40mm drop on mine, i cant say ive ever had any experience with the springs but if ur after a 30 - 35 kind of drop maybe consider tien or TTE

H&R have a pretty good reputation so if you are getting them fairly cheap, I'd go with them. If money is not an issue, I'd personally go with Tein or Eibach/TTE.

Thx.

So -35mm(like -30mm) it's possible without other modification...

The TTE and Tein are -30mm, and the H&R are -35mm.

But, I can find TRD ou C-One springs but the price are so expensive.

350€(~240£) for TRD or C-One and 240€(~165£) for the H&R...

The Tein springs clarky has on his car are -35mm front and -38mm back. I think they cost in the region of £160 from Envy. :thumbsup:

Also, if you have the standard wheels on, a 30mm or even 40mm drop will be fine! :yes:

The Tein springs clarky has on his car are -35mm front and -38mm back. I think they cost in the region of £160 from Envy. :thumbsup:

Also, if you have the standard wheels on, a 30mm or even 40mm drop will be fine! :yes:

I live in France (no coment ;) ) Envy are too expensive for me to "import" part.

But if I find it in France, the Tein would be possible.

And I've the 15" standard wheels on my TS, so it's fine ! :thumbsup:

en francais...

Malheuresement la prochaine fois que je suis en France est a noel.. peut-etre c'est trop tard pour organiser un impot d'Envy moins cher ;)

A+

and in english...

Unfortunately the next time I'm in France is at Christmas... That's probably too late to organise a cheaper import from Envy ;)

Cheers,

Alan

en francais...

Malheuresement la prochaine fois que je suis en France est a noel.. peut-etre c'est trop tard pour organiser un impot d'Envy moins cher ;)

A+

Alan

Salut Alan !!! :)

Yes, unfortunately it's too late... :(

'cause I'll buy it the next month. :yes:

Cheers...

PS: J'me force a parler anglais, t'as vu ca Alan, comme quand toi tu viens sur notre Forum... Bon je m'aide de mon dico m'enfin c'est deja ca. Et j'ai appris un truc grace a toi, le "cheers" ! :thumbsup:

@+ Alan