Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Panels For '83 Hiace Camper


Recommended Posts


I've recently bought an old Hiace campervan and (not suprisingly) it has a few rusty areas around the wheelarches and the pop-top hinges. I'm going to do my best to repair these over the winter while it's off the road, but am wondering about the possibility of getting replacement panels from somewhere.

Does anyone know anywhere that sell these for oldies like mine?

Any help greatly appreciated!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...