Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Petrol Queuing Game

DaveSR

Right........

Objectives : Post a picture of the longest petrol queue you are in/seen over the next few days, so that others can laugh at other peoples stupidity/misfortunes!

Rules : Keep pictures to a suitable size (thumbnail/link etc), State/guess the queuing time and that's about it!

I'll start the ball rolling with this attempt:

th_DSC00233.jpg

Num of cars: 25

Queuing Time: 15 mins

Let the games begin :thumbsup: !

Right........

Objectives : Post a picture of the longest petrol queue you are in/seen over the next few days, so that others can laugh at other peoples stupidity/misfortunes!

Rules : Keep pictures to a suitable size (thumbnail/link etc), State/guess the queuing time and that's about it!

th_DSC00233.jpg

Let the games begin  :thumbsup: !

Sorry Dave - couldnt help but notice the name of the place is "Fast Lane" :lol::lol::lol:

Right........

th_DSC00233.jpg

Let the games begin  :thumbsup: !

Sorry Dave - couldnt help but notice the name of the place is "Fast Lane" :lol::lol::lol:

LOL! Now thats what you call irony! :lol:

Sorry, no pics as I was too busy trying to get from the inside lane of Scotland Road, Liverpool (3 lanes) to the middle lane and then back into the inside lane, around the queue.

The petrol station is near to the entrance to the Wallasey Tunnel and you need to be in the inside lane or you are off towards the other (old) tunnel! Caused chaos, it did! :angry:

Filled up tonight on the way home from picking Anne up.

No queues no waiting no nothing, well there was something------

Optimax £1.00.09per litre :eek:

one of our stations has already run out apparently - i blame the papers, putting the fear in everybodys mind, explaining how we should all go fill our cars up otherwise we wiill be left out!!, that and the old people beliving it and panicing

Sorry, no pics as I was too busy trying to get from the inside lane of Scotland Road, Liverpool (3 lanes) to the middle lane and then back into the inside lane, around the queue.

The bodyshop that did my car (pics to follow shortly) was just off Scottie Road, I picked it up on Saturday morning & filled it right up on the way home, no queues at all, if I'm careful that should last me for around 3 weeks.

I havent actually been past a petrol station yet but I've heared they are getting awful already, my mate went earlier on & said he was waiting for about 20 mins, it's getting mad already

40-50 cars all trying to get into Asda or Tescos queues blocking roundabouts, it was hell. 22.50pm Asda has now closed it petrol station and will not be open tomorrow, not sure about Tescos :unsure:

Well folks.......was driving so I couldnt take a photo, but my local Texco had around 30-40 car queuing tonight at 11pm!

I think tomorrow is going to be hell.......and thank god I don't need any petrol :D !

Plus I also read in todays paper that as well as rationing petrol......the Gov want to limit the times for petrol stations to be open!

Now what the :censor: is that going to achieve......It will be like trying to get a kebab on a friday night after 1am!

queues queues queues queues queues!

Well folks.......was driving so I couldnt take a photo, but my local Texco had around 30-40 car queuing tonight at 11pm!

I think tomorrow is going to be hell.......and thank god I don't need any petrol  :D  !

Now there lies the problem....I do need petrol and because I work for a care company (looking after elderly clients in the community) we are issued with passes that enables us to fill our cars up :thumbsup: ;)

Well as long as the local petrol station has fuel we are ok as the owner is a friend and let us go to the front of the que what a great fella

Filled up tonight on the way home from picking Anne up.

No queues no waiting no nothing, well there was something------

Optimax £1.00.09per litre :eek:

hehe... well there was a slight queue when i took Skye last night... about 20mins max...

and Optimax was £1.00.9p per litre... last week... but its at 97.9p per litre now... so I filled up slightly happier :P

damn should have got a picture the other day. 42 Cars and 2 motorbikes in the Tesco petrol station, then a queue to the mini roundabout outside tesco, then a queue from the mini roundabout to the big roundabout on the A50, then it went up the slip road a bit as well!

I was one of the bikes in Tescos :(

Only took about 15 mins though, they had two blokes in yellow jackets guiding traffic about

went to fill my uncles car up last night and it took about 25 mins, people taking containers and filling them up, idiots!!! :angry:

I took my camera ready to take a photo of the village petrol station today..... drove past and not a car there! :unsure:

Perhaps they have run out? But honestly, the forecourt was empty! I couldnt believe it.... they are probably all at the Morrisons in Hinckley though, which I dont drive past!

About 40 cars on the A14 service station this morning - including an old guy casuing chaos by fillng up three jerry cans and slopping them all over the place before lurching off down the dual carriageway with his tailgate open.

Well I drove past Asda last night... queues back to roundabout... musta been about 30 cars..

I then drove past BP... about 10 or so cars.. cause its awkward to queue there (right on a roundabout)

Then there was the Shell (I was on opposite side of dual carriageway) musta been about 40 cars (gone by the time i had driven around tho...)

Then I drove past Tesco.... and like em said... not a car in sight... mebbe they were empty... I havent a clue.. was weird...

So I drove back round.... joined a much smaller queue for Shell (10 cars mebbe) filled her up with cheaper optimax and then headed off to retail park to take some piccies under the lights...

IMGP0031.jpg

Well as long as the local petrol station has fuel we are ok as the owner is a friend and let us go to the front of the que what a great fella

Words couldn't describe how annoyed I'd be if I was queueing & that happened

it looks a totally different colour under those lights!

Has she got new wheels JJ? - thats why i thought it was Mo's - hasnt Mo got similar wheels?

*sorry for being thick :D