Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Petrol Queuing Game

DaveSR

Hehe :) no worries Teegs :) yeah thats Skye :) its the lighting that makes her look different... but you are right...

Mo does have wheels like that.... well he used to.... they are now Skye's ;) hehe

I bought em off him at the weekend :thumbsup: I think they looks nicer on the Zircon :D

I win I win lol!

Last night left home to go down to the M1 junction 21a. I have to drive down a dual carriageway with petrol stations either side. So I approach the dual carriageway to find about 50 cars each side queing to get into both...........seriously it could have even been more

The side leading from the M1 junction was all the way back to the actual traffic lights in Fosse Park. I have never seen anything like it.

The daft thing is I pull onto the motorway, first services, pull in fill up and drive out again with no wait hahaha!

If it's the same tonight, I'll try and get a pic

Kev

Just after 8 am this morning I was driving down the A13 towards Stanford-Le-Hope and the cars were queued right up the dividing white line between the carriageway and the slip road into the BP Garage. Came home from work early as I was given half a days holiday and the BP Garage on the opposite carriageway was the same!! One person pulled right out the queue into the carriageway and nearly caused a crash tho :censor:

Must've been again around 20 cars or so at each

Hehe :) no worries Teegs :) yeah thats Skye :) its the lighting that makes her look different... but you are right...

Mo does have wheels like that.... well he used to.... they are now Skye's ;) hehe

I bought em off him at the weekend :thumbsup: I think they looks nicer on the Zircon :D

Ah cool - not being too thick then! :D :P

do i get points for observation then? :D

T x

Yeah I actually quite like em too.. Im not usually a fan of multispoke stuff (an dby that i mean more than 5 :P) but these just look really nice on the Zircon :)

Even Mo agrees they look better on Skye than on Rara ;)

drove past westbrook asda last night, and there was a queue off the asda site, back on to the roundabout on the road :blink:

i filled up at a BP garage today, at M&S and there were about 15 cars there. i was about to turn around, when i realised they were almost all queueing for the pumps for the driver's side. since my car's filler neck is on the passenger side, i only had to wait about 1 min for one person to fill up. i paid 94.9p for unleaded, which was 1p cheaper than everywhere else i'd seen :P

ooh hello JT.... cant say I have seen you around.. but then my senses arent tuned to Corrollas as much.... gimme a wave if you see me about... I have seen 3 Zircon Blue MR2s around Warrington... mine is numberplate with BOM on the end ;) as you can see in previous piccies :)

hey

yeah, i've seen a few MR2's in that colour round warrington (it's nice btw :thumbsup: ). i'll have to look to see if it's you, lol. be careful if you're looking out for me though - there's a B reg corolla that looks almost exactly like mine in latchford i think (it's my old one :D ). people are always saying they saw me somewhere i never went :D

u have to laugh at all those who spent the last 3 days queuing up for petrol :lol: i had half a tank so i thought id just leave it and let it all blow over, anyways toady i was passing one of stations which has been jamed packed with a good 20 od cars queuing, anways today, day of the block, it was near enough empty :D like a normal day, so nipped in and filled her up.. 92.9 - which i thought was fairly resonable considering some of the current prices :thumbsup:

u have to laugh at all those who spent the last 3 days queuing up for petrol  :lol: i had half a tank so i thought id just leave it and let it all blow over, anyways toady i was passing one of stations which has been jamed packed with a good 20 od cars queuing, anways today, day of the block, it was near enough empty  :D like a normal day, so nipped in and filled her up.. 92.9 - which i thought was fairly resonable considering some of the current prices  :thumbsup:

Yeah i left it until the tank was empty again - so went to fill up this morning

and i have to say a massive THANKYOU to all the :censor: 's who went out panic buying in my area - WELL DONE you bled the station dry! :ffs:

There was never gonna be any shortage - only the one caused by panic buying idiots!

So thanks for making me half hour late for work today while i had to try and find a station with unleaded!

Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

There are 2 Shell garages by the office where I work, my boss went past 1 & it was empty & then went past the other & there was 30-odd cars queueing

Petrol stations around by us still have lots of fuel... Shell said the other night they were still getting deliveries etc...

looks like only a few muppets round here really panic bought... as the queues werent massive and we still have petrol... or mebbe we just have loads of petrol stations *shrugs

combo of media hype and idiot chinese whispers.. one idiot believe it and tells another ! they said on the news earlyer that a weeks suply of petrol was bought in 24 hours :wacko:

ive not had to fill up for about a week now

something to do with having not used the car over the last 2 days i think

Two days.....no wonder I don't see you around!

Your car must be SSSSSSOOOOOO fast :P !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links