Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bonsai Cars (importers)

silvasurfa

I've seen them in Autotrader a lot, do they have a good name? Anything I should know about/look out for?

Cheers,

MIKE :thumbsup:

my uncle recommends them :yes: hes bought no end of cars off them and since the first one he reckons hell never buy a UK spec again! top man

thing is they are mainly sellers to end users, like a normal dealer, not the best if your looking at making a few bob yourself. although me uncle did make a few quid on some MX5s (Eunos) over the summer.... but then thats a good time to sell them for extortional rates!

supposed to be very good for a first timer, ie do all the tricky bits like VAT, SVA etc etc... and deliver it to your house

What do you want importing??? anything in particular??

Well, i'm not looking to make money really just looking for a deal...

Want a MKiV Soop, ideally i'd get a UK TT but my moneys don't really stretch that far and they're soo rare!

Import wise, an aerotop would be nice but not sure I wanna go automatic?!! Just starting the thinking process really, never had any dealings with imports at all and this company keeps cropping up on searches...

A certain white na turned up the other day too!!!

Cheers for replys guys and gals :thumbsup:

i live in portsmouth and was looking at inporting a supra TT. rang them and they invited me down for a look must say they were very helpful and had quite a few cars in(one spanker of a supra)

if i still had the money to do it i would go there :D