Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Essex Mini Meet (56k)

jay dh

last saturday i met Shofi (KissMyRS) in hainault. great to catch up and have a chat, if only it didnt start raining! got a few looks for standing there in the rain too. hopefully we'll catch up again some time soon, with a bit more notice so can get a few more peeps.

here are the pics from that mini meet.

sorry for the odd size pics, resized them all the same but came out odd.

pic007.jpg

pic008.jpg

pic006.jpg

pic004.jpg

pic003.jpg

pic002.jpg

Jay

nice one jay, was a shame it started to rain, nice meeting ya tho and having a good chat :)

Look forward to seeing you and other essex people in meets to come :D

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Now get modding! :D

cant afford to atm, im slowing doing small bits at the mo, waiting for finances for the bigger plans

Jay

Nice looking pics ... good industrial backdrops!

cheers, thought it was a good place to meet and take pics. there is much more opportunity there for those shots than where i work in swindon

Jay

Look forward to seeing you and other essex people in meets to come :D

looking good there should be more meetys with more interest

Hiya Guys, Sorry I couldnt make it - good piccy's Jay, mine never come out as good as that..

Perhaps some Hertfordshire people might wanna join too next time? I'll bring my P2 along if that's ok...notice both in the pics are P1 :P

yea bring either one u want blue

they are both phase 1's cos we have the best taste

Toyota mustn't then.... because they chose to change the P1 to the P2 so..... :P

Toyota mustn't then.... because they chose to change the P1 to the P2 so..... :P

manufactuers update cars to keep sales up, not necessarily cos its a bad model. sometimes the newer models arnt as nice... :D

manufactuers update cars to keep sales up, not necessarily cos its a bad model. sometimes the newer models arnt as nice... :D

Ahh but the P2 is.... even Earpl agrees - he loves my car! :thumbsup::thumbsup: And he's the P1 God! :lol::lol:

Ahh but the P2 is.... even Earpl agrees - he loves my car! :thumbsup::thumbsup: And he's the P1 God! :lol::lol:

fair enuf, in some respects it is a nicer car, i personally dont like some of the interior changes, but im a minority possibly

The interior is almost the same to be honest! Its the headlights and front bumper change I don't like! :yes::thumbsup:

Well I actually only the P2 one here at the moment, the other has gone back to Belgium! P1 and P2 are both good, your just biast cos you have a P1 and I'm biast against P2 as that's what I have.

lol, my ones phase 1 cos i couldnt afford a phase 2 :P

I would like to have a T-Sport, any phase but I don't have the extra funds for it.

Well I will definately have to bring the P2 now just to be different :P