Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hellooooo?!

silvasurfa

Well, who's there and what you doin up at this time?!! :P

Me, i'm on a night shift...

Great smashin super!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah? What for? If you're already gone... GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

I've got an interview for promotion on the 20th, absolutely brickin it... :(

Sad as it may be, I'm watching Dad's Army on DVD. Must get to bed soon. Up again at 7am to go to work. Oh sorry, shouldn't have said "bed" I guess.

Yeah, it's that new DVD that comes with a mag from the BBC. Brilliant stuff. Watching first episode at the mo.

its for Aviation Security Officer at Manchester Airport. Not lookin forwad to it. had to tell my current work i have a doctors appointment so i could go to it :P

Interesting sounding job mate, similar line of work to me but I can't talk about that... I'd have to kill ya :P

I'm up but going to bed soon! :thumbsup:

Dunno when I'll get up 2mo either, I'm a student you see and I only work part time and happen to be off every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! Midday sounds like a good time to get up! :D

I am still up.......................its time I was a'bed though as I have to get up at 5 in the morning :thumbsup:

Sleep well Toccers i'll keep an eye on the place, make sure no one nicks nuffin...

I dropping in to check my mail but off to bed for a few hours in a minute......... :bye:

well im back. not too sure how it went. little out of practice with the interview thing and mind went blank on a couple of occasions. had 2 interviews. One was EXTREMELY FIT but she was takin the notes. the other one who was talkin to me looked as tho she had just come off the set of Prisoner Cell Block H :wacko: she was scary.

ah well they are makin their decision today and i should know in the next few days

well im back. not too sure how it went. little out of practice with the interview thing and mind went blank on a couple of occasions. had 2 interviews. One was EXTREMELY FIT but she was takin the notes. the other one who was talkin to me looked as tho she had just come off the set of Prisoner Cell Block H :wacko: she was scary.

ah well they are makin their decision today and i should know in the next few days

You were yourself, thats the main thing hun - finger crossed for you! :group-cuddles:

And just think - get the job and you'll be working with that extremely fit girl 8 hours a day! :D :D

unfortunatly not. she works in recruitment and i would be workin 12 hours a day :s

aye there was an increbily fit girl when i was trying to get a job at argos :drool:

never did get the job mind :rolleyes:

Top Totty at uni 24/7 though

unfortunatly not. she works in recruitment and i would be workin 12 hours a day :s

aye there was an increbily fit girl when i was trying to get a job at argos :drool:

never did get the job mind :rolleyes:

Top Totty at uni 24/7 though

Top totty on TOC 24/7 too so fret not boys! :lol::lol: