Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Ouch

Calisto

Last night it finaly happened :crybaby:

It had been on the cards for a few days I could feel it creeping up and then

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... I tear my muscle and tendons in my left calf. :crybaby::crybaby: big purple/blue bruise and leg starts to swell up.

I heard the noise and then the pain kicked in OMG it really hurts.

I couldnt walk so I hobbled to the car (thank god for automatic) :P drove to

A AND E, they confirmed torn muscle and tendons :censor: :censor: with a few broken veins for good measure. :ffs:

No work for 6-8 weeks :eek: and keep the leg elavated they said.

Leg is strapped up, I am on crutches :rolleyes: and painkillers :thumbsup:

But I cant afford to take time off work and SSP is taking the pee (it wouldnt cover the cost of petrol for the Micra for a week) :ffs:

So I am light duties and doing paper work in the office. :thumbsup:

Thanks for listening :group-cuddles:

6-8 weeks.... Ash you are still going in Oct/Nov :P even if we have to carry you lol dont worry... and cause you might still be on crutches (prolly not but hey) you might get to front of queue ;)

I will sooooo be with you guys but without the crutches :P I am really trying to get about with out them atm ;)

How did you do it?

I have no idea, I kept getting the odd twinge in my calf muscle and then last night I was running across a road and then half way across ......... rip , I actually heard it :(

Oh no!

I've been unable to walk when I've moved my leg suddenly with cramp. The pain was enough to make me loose my breath!

Gawd knows what that must have felt like Ash. Hope you get better soon and rest up *hugs.

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

Awwww Ash

36_2_80.gif

304v.gif

My Mrs done a similar thing a few weeks ago... only she done her ankle ligaments and tendons (she fell down the stairs at work) she still has a bit of pain now.. and will be for a few more weeks.

With the this type of injury.. it would be better to have broken something, it heals quicker. Follow doctors orders and get better soon :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hunny! Rest lots and get back on the road soon :D :group-cuddles:

Aw babes.... Sorry to hear that. Sending you BIG HUGS from the Isle of Wight. :group-cuddles:

Hope the pain at least eases off quickly. :yes:

Ouch indeed.. as said above.. just to exactly what the doc says and let it heal properly.. cos if you dont.. it will be with you for years!.. :blink:

Trust me.. dont stress it if you dont need to... :yes:

That sound's appalling, hope you get better soon

Ouch indeed.. as said above.. just to exactly what the doc says and let it heal properly.. cos if you dont.. it will be with you for years!..  :blink:

Trust me.. dont stress it if you dont need to...  :yes:

I was about to say exactly the same thing. I've lost count of the amount of times that minor injuries have plagued me for far longer than they should have just because I've rested until they're almost healed but then sent them back to square 1 by playing football or something.

That sound's appalling, hope you get better soon
Ouch indeed.. as said above.. just to exactly what the doc says and let it heal properly.. cos if you dont.. it will be with you for years!..  :blink:

Trust me.. dont stress it if you dont need to...  :yes:

I was about to say exactly the same thing. I've lost count of the amount of times that minor injuries have plagued me for far longer than they should have just because I've rested until they're almost healed but then sent them back to square 1 by playing football or something.

Exactly.. i would sugest not bothering with meets either... :!Removed!: but then thats up to you..

Sorry to hear that Ash

As has been said.................... you MUST rest it and not overdo the movements.........give it chance to heal..........take care not to overstress yourself.

Damn Ash sorry to hear that babes.

Hope yer gettin plenty of rest with it though. Ya havta hurry up and get better!!!

-Z