Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cts Boot Spoiler Rubs On Arieal, Fully Open

phil 83

when i open my boot on my 2004 cts an let it go fully up on its own the spoiler rubs on the arieal ? no paint has come off my spoiler but over time i sure it would? dose any ones else do it? has the paint come off or worn? the spoiler is the standard one fitted no mods! :ph34r:

Hi Phil

Mine touches as well. But so fay no sign of paint getting marked :thumbsup:. But it is probably longer than it really needs to be.

T Sport - 25,500 miles.

Pb

:wacko:

when i open my boot on my 2004 cts an let it go fully up on its own the spoiler rubs on the arieal ?  no paint has come off my spoiler but over time i sure it would?  dose any ones else do it? has the paint come off or worn? the spoiler is the standard one fitted no mods! :ph34r:

cant say ive noticed, but will have a look later. :thumbsup:

when i open my boot on my 2004 cts an let it go fully up on its own the spoiler rubs on the arieal ?  no paint has come off my spoiler but over time i sure it would?  dose any ones else do it? has the paint come off or worn? the spoiler is the standard one fitted no mods! :ph34r:

Yeah, mine rubs everytime the boots open and the paints started to scuff a little. It may polich out, but I'm sure over time that it'll go too far. Crap design as far as I'm concerned. They've obviously not though about it.

:wacko:

every time i lift the hatch i expected it to hit the aerial but it stops just shy of it - but yea i can see what you mean - there isnt enough play there.

anyhow i took the long thing off and stuck a short one from the type R civic on - gives it fuller meaner look if you know what i mean - and no chance of rubbing the CTS spoiler anyway ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links